Justin Trudeau begs Taylor to tour Canada

The Music Industry

BEGGING her to save the Canadian economy

Give it up Justin. Its over. 

My prime minister speaks :clap3:

12 minutes ago, Cheers said:

BEGGING her to save the Canadian economy

Honestly 3 eras tour dates in Toronto would do wonders for our economy. I still don’t see it happening:’(

I know he's fruity teehee

I don`t know what would it feel to be The Taylor Swift.

This tour really show how massive she is and its kinda overwhelm for a human being to handle.

The clip when she is talking about Anti-hero truly hits hard

• Like 1

the fact that she has all these politicians begging her to come tour their countries/cities  :deadbanana2:

Ive honestly NEVER seen anything like this before 

Edited by Nova_23
  • Like 8

I went to Detroit to see her. If she comes to see us in Toronto then I guess it’s time for round two :heart:

Mr. Trudeau, as a show of good faith, please begin by arresting Justin Drew Bieber and then we can further discuss that request. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not sure why she is avoiding Toronto doesn't everyone at least go there 

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Not sure why she is avoiding Toronto doesn't everyone at least go there 

The stage doesn't fit in the stadium there

I think she could easily do 2+ shows in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City and Montreal with one in the maritimes

Build us a proper stadium in one of our 4 biggest cities daddy :emofish: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Ottawa (preferable not Vancouver since its on the other side of the country and Ontario and Quebec house the majority of our population so do it in Toronto, Ottawa or Montreal). We need a LEGIT stadium not the joke we have in Toronto which cannot fit a stage like Taylor's :emofish: The only stadium that can is randomly in Edmonton and though ppl would flock to go see her there it just isnt logistically viable. It's such an isolated city from the main population centers here. :emofish: 

54 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

My prime minister speaks :clap3:

Honestly 3 eras tour dates in Toronto would do wonders for our economy. I still don’t see it happening:’(

Lets write a letter! :heart2: 

yeah the only city she hit last tour was toronto, so if their facility is insufficient...

18 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Wait why isn't she touring Canada? Do we know why/any theories?

Same case as the Philippines, no 50K seater stadium + big enough to fit the stage then that means no tour  :redface:

This is their sign to build an 80k capacity stadium

Totally written by him

chiliam

These politicians want to wear her out, touring at such a scale is hella monotonous and draining

Wait. Her stage won’t fit in rogers centre? She performed there before. Beyoncé is there, ed sheran and gaga too!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.