Preacher calls for “holy judgement” on Barbie for being full of trans and homos

drsouchan

Knowing the lengths the Liddos go to promote their mother monster on Grindr they’re gonna be down on their knees begging god for a ‘holy judgement’ on the Joker movie to make it a smash. God better watch out because the movie is bout to bust that box office wide open and turn it out. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Pay your taxes, and then you can have an opinion. Churches nowadays are just scams. I've never heard of this preacher before today; in the position he's in, why is he not making news for truly helping people and enriching the lives of others? Instead he's a trashy pro-Trump pastor; go figure.

• Like 1

Yes, Barbie should be judged! People should check it out and judge it for themselves.

• Like 1

Christmas cancelled.

1 hour ago, Slap said:

Knowing the lengths the Liddos go to promote their mother monster on Grindr they’re gonna be down on their knees begging god for a ‘holy judgement’ on the Joker movie to make it a smash. God better watch out because the movie is bout to bust that box office wide open and turn it out. 

???

Imagine being a preacher in 2023. Get a real job, ma'am. :bibliahh:

14 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Interesting that he even knew about that!

Why are straight people so obsessed with us?

HASHTAGPOW

they are SO OBSESSEDT

like get a job, stay away from US :mazen:

HASHTAGPOW

8 hours ago, DirtyPony87 said:

Christmas cancelled.

???

It’s a joke. I love how the Liddos pretend to be soccer moms to promote her music and do stuff like that, all bases do to some extent but I feel like the Liddos are the most creative with it. 

What he's listing is only pros to me.

maxresdefault.jpg

:ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.