• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• SchmoodRing

• VeniceBeach

• haimpedro

serve us IICHLIWP 2.0, queen. but with the right promo campaign this time around (no useless films + more than 0 singles)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, WhoWho said:

Is this a threat?

yes. start looking up for the bomb shelter

• Haha 1

If it's not like If I Can't Have Love's angsty industrial rock productions, she can absolutely keep it, her Manic-type pop is painfully uninteresting to me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

If it's not indie soft rock serve we don't want it 

5 minutes ago, the70s said:

People switch on her so often here. She’s so confusing 

for real

anyway I'm excited !

We’re ready for her Flowers/As It Was/Easy On Me/Break My Soul radio hit!!

I'll take anything from halsey. I have loved every album and can't wait to see the growth.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, WhoWho said:

Is this a threat?

For Pitchfork, yes 

girl i have a feeling it's gonna be Manic 2.0 and I ain't here for it

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I can't imagine this is coming this year. She just posted less than 2 months ago that she just got into her "album mode" but it was just the beginning. And she was saying how she's going to take her time. So I see this era starting top of 2024. I think it's gonna be a long drawn out campaign too with a delay 2 singles before, with the 3rd coming with the album. Plus the time it takes vinyl to be produced (although I saw recently that it's only about a 2-3 month production time now, don't know if that's true or not).

Single 1 - Jan. 2024

Single 2 - April 2024

Album with Single 3 - June 2024

If it's another IICHLIWP type project it will flop beyond comprehension. I know a minority of people really like that album and I do commend her for sticking to her artistic vision, but I hope people can be realistic about this - no amount of promotion will change that 

• Like 2

If I Can’t Have Payola I Want Sympathy was fine but the TT song she made drama about was not it :coffee2:

37 minutes ago, punisher said:

We’re ready for her Flowers/As It Was/Easy On Me/Break My Soul radio hit!!

One thing here is not like the others 

Perched. We want a Q4 release :WAP:

• Thanks 1

Um... we'd be lucky to get Manic 2.0. That was a great album and gave her a few radio hits. We need that mainstream sound mixed with pseudo-edgy lyrics 

absolutely loved IICHLIWP and so good so I'm perched either way with whatever sound she's going for :party:

I don’t really use it but I respected If I Can’t Whatever, huge step forward for her. I just unfortunately cannot stand her voice or the lazy triplet melody thing she fills space with unnecessarily. But with good enough production like on her most recent album, she’s tolerable. I really want to stan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.