Box Office Discussion | Furiosa. Worst Memorial Day No. 1 Opening in Three Decades

Gwendolyn

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• BNF91

• Lovett

• Arcadius

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me tip to the theater for the first time since the end times. 

Fantasia is my second favorite artist AND second favorite style icon, only behind the Rih on both.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m excited to see it! 
injust saw CiCi makes an appearance:rainbow:

Can’t wait to see this next year after the local film fest here in Philippines this month. :clap3:

I was choking, screaming, crying, to this movie. I went in knowing nothing and I was GAGGED. A masterpiece! 

1 hour ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Yes, I saw it last night. It was very moving and good. Fantasia did a phenomenal job with GREAT support from Taraji and Danielle Brooks. 

is Halle in it much?

17 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

is Halle in it much?

Just in the opening scenes. 

Fantasia you will always be famous

fantasia-barrino-crying.gif

Now let’s get that Oscar nomination mama.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Amazing numbers. Oprah said executives wanted Beyonce or Rihanna to get bigger box office but Oprah and Spielberg said no. 

• Like 1

I wonder how WB feel about it, with Wonka and Color Purple doing great while Aquaman completely bombing. 

Although seem like nice strategy, they got holidays coins locked to themselves

No interests in watching this but I'm glad it's performing really well. We need more projects with a predominately Black cast killing it at the box office. Though I would prefer new stories as apposed to remakes and 'part 2's of Black films that were already classics.

1 hour ago, bjorn said:

Taraji box office elixir 

she deserves that PAY RAISE 

EXACTLY :clap3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

I wonder how WB feel about it, with Wonka and Color Purple doing great while Aquaman completely bombing. 

Although seem like nice strategy, they got holidays coins locked to themselves

I honestly think they knew Aquaman would bomb since the story months ago was that it was terrible. Putting Wonka and TCP sandwiched in between was kinda smart in hindsight since it saved them from being embarrassed. 

excellent, now they better run the girls their CHECKS :clap3: 

• Like 1

I watched few Wish cutscenes in YT and it looked really pleasant, especially the animation. For some reason the trailer did not click. It did not deserve  to bomb.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.