• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BNF91

• V$.

• Lovett

• Arcadius

Top Posters In This Topic

This type of film was always going to need to be propped up by the hype of another. It's no surprise it's going to under-perform. Marvel has been having a lot of misses lately. I hope they can get back to their former glory, because this past Phase just hasn't been it.

They should have introduced Rogue and focused on her history with Ms Marvel, let’s be real that’s the most interesting part about ms. Marvel, Rogue

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

They should have introduced Rogue and focused on her history with Ms Marvel, let’s be real that’s the most interesting part about ms. Marvel, Rogue

They have to properly introduce the X-Men before they do something like this.

spacer.png

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

They have to properly introduce the X-Men before they do something like this.

spacer.png

They should have properly introduced them years ago

2 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Hell they better leak that the end-credit scene is a clip of Rogue and foreshadowing the X-Men so maybe it'll boost some ticket sales. 

• Like 1

The way they just dropped a trailer with footage from iron man/captain america/black widow in endgame for no reason, yeah it must be bad 

:suburban:

• Haha 3

i'm sure the director and Brie Larson are already blaming the incels for the incoming floppage

stephm.png

This was bound to bomb. Nobody cares about the TV side characters and most of the MCU, majority-male fanbase hates Brie anyway. I fear the only use left for Captain Marvel is to let Legend Icon Rogue snatch her powers.

4 hours ago, Life Savers said:

This was bound to bomb. Nobody cares about the TV side characters and most of the MCU, majority-male fanbase hates Brie anyway. I fear the only use left for Captain Marvel is to let Legend Icon Rogue snatch her powers.

To be fair no one gave a **** about the avengers before the movies. They were c-list characters at best. Spider-Man and X-men were the only marvel A-list characters

MCU films aren’t eventually anymore. Only Spiderman and Wanda are relevant.
They should focus one one or two films per year

Edited by Dialamba

Just now, Dialamba said:

MCU films aren’t eventually anymore. Only Spiderman and Wanda are relevant.
They should focus one one or two films per year to

You are forget Deadpool, and if they play their cards right X-men will join that list 

ok, I know why straight men hate her but when did the gays turn on her? :suburban:

• Like 1

Yah I just got into the Marvel movies a couple of months ago…. Captain Marvel was so boring (both the movie and character), was surprised to see how successful it was.

I don’t think it’s superhero fatigue when she’s just not an interesting character. 

On 11/6/2023 at 3:03 AM, TheDreamer said:

Brie Larson's career after winning the Oscar needs to be studied :deadbanana2:

I mean they all do that (and in a way you can totally understand why). Doing indie films to get award recognition then cashing the next 5/10 years in their prime 30s before Hollywood studios turn their back on them (i.e. 40+ actresses). Plus, she got Marvel first female superhero movie (or F&F), not something you can easily turned down. I'm sure she cannot wait to be out of the contract but is happy with the millions getting in lol

9 hours ago, Rence said:

The resident MCU stans avoiding this thread

:ryan3:

That one MCU stan who made 800 threads about DC’s bombs suddenly being nowhere to be found. 
:ryan3:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Raptus said:

ok, I know why straight men hate her but when did the gays turn on her? :suburban:

Unlike Wanda, I don’t think she genuinely had the gays to begin with

:suburban:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

its what marvel deserves for not already giving us x-men slayage  

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

Edited by ChapelHooker

13 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

They should have properly introduced them years ago

It’s been a rumor for a while that the Fox deal doesn’t allow them to officially introduce their own versions of the X Men until 2025. Which would have been fine if they just took a break. 

Maybe Brie can finally start working on the follow up to "Finally Out of P.E.". I've been waiting for 18 years

No surprise, first movie did numbers bc it was like a warm-up for the Endgame, Sequel wasn't needed at all.

The amount of promo I’m seeing on social media for this movie :deadbanana:

but it worked on me. I’ll be watching :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.