• V$.

• Lovett

• Arcadius

Top Posters In This Topic

The Girls and The Gays' Barbie did that

giphy.gif

Edited by Antisocialites

15 hours ago, Feanor said:

Hope it's true but I haven't seen this reported anywhere reliable (never heard of "World of reel") :dancehall:

Opening Numbers in other countries:

Spain - 2 million

Italy - 2.4 million

Indonesia - $636K 

Barbie opened in 4th place in China aswell.

Edited by Gwendolyn

11 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

It'll do more cuz its a Latino based film. That being said doing more to me is 25-30 million which will still mean it'll flop here in the US. Latin America would have to save it.

Latin America will do nothing for this film. A latin family living in USA does not represent most of us and our experiences. It is not the same case as Black Panther.

2 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Latin America will do nothing for this film. A latin family living in USA does not represent most of us and our experiences. It is not the same case as Black Panther.

You say that when a film with a half Latino/Black superhero living in the US is one of the most successful films of the year in Latin America :rip:

3 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

You say that when a film with a half Latino/Black superhero living in the US is one of the most successful films of the year in Latin America :rip:

Believe me nobody cares about "half latino". Everybody sees him as a black character. Spiderman is the most popular superhero in Latin America and obviously the movie smashed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Believe me nobody cares about "half latino". Everybody sees him as a black character. Spiderman is the most popular superhero in Latin America and obviously the movie smashed.

US Hispanics supported the movie more in ticket sales percentage than African Americans though. In fact, they were the top demographic for the movie in the US lol. With nearly 2X percentage share than their population.

Everyone knows Miles is Half Hispanic lol

Great PostTrak audience exits prevail with 93% positive and an 82% recommend among general audiences. Still, guy-leaning at 63%, with 61% between 18-34 and the biggest demo turnout being 18-24 year olds at 40%. Very strong diversity demos, with 34% Latino and Hispanic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2023/06/box-office-spider-man-across-the-spider-verse-1235398807/amp/

I don't even know who the **** Blue Beetle is and this movie exists :biblio: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

I don't even know who the **** Blue Beetle is and this movie exists :biblio: 

:gaycat7:

I feel nobody even knows this movie is coming. They spent all the marketing funds on flop Flash. Poor Xolo at least he’ll still be in the DCU (hopefully). :clap3:

2 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Opening Numbers in other countries:

Spain - 2 million

Italy - 2.4 million

Indonesia - $636K 

Barbie opened in 4th place in China aswell.

+$100M overseas confirmed. 

Saw Oppenheimer before dinner, saw Barbie a little drunk after that. Best Twitter advice ever.

• Like 2

not too late to shelve Aquaman 2 :redface:

Wow $22M+ for Barbie and $10M+ for Oppenheimer. Insane numbers for both.

Barbie coming for $300M+ global opening :deadbanana:

Both movies are overperforming

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.