Box Office Discussion | Inside SMASH 2

Gwendolyn

9 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Their underestimating overseas.

I agree. If it hits 100M overseas, which I hope, that is going to be amazing. 

This type of movie is very streaming friendly and it's going to be doing exceptionally well there too.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BNF91

• V$.

• Lovett

• Arcadius

Top Posters In This Topic

Barbie is about to be a legendary movie & success story. No one deserves it more than Greta Gerwig :heart:

• Like 1

In Mexico it’s looking to have the second biggest OW of the year right behind Mario which did $27M! :clap3:

Edited by Arcadius
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

In Mexico it’s looking to have the second biggest OW of the year right behind Mario which did $27M! :clap3:

:superman:

3 hours ago, Arcadius said:

:allears: His pecs.

It is heading around +$40M in Latin America alone if those presales in Mexico and Brazil are not misleading. Where does that stupid $60M overseas prediction come from?  :michael:

18 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

It is heading around +$40M in Latin America alone if those presales in Mexico and Brazil are not misleading. Where does that stupid $60M overseas prediction come from?  :michael:

It is a ridiculous lowball.

Barbenheimer both increasing! Hope they hold up with these great reviews

spacer.png

Paramount choosing a bad release date for MIDr by overestimating Indy and underestimating the power of Barbenheimer. Is it even going to reach 200M at this point?

spacer.png

Is Elemental about to have a sub 20% decline again this weekend and leg out to $160m after opening less than $30? That's insane legs! #ElementalSweep

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

I am disgusted at the numbers Sound of Freedom is pulling :biblio: These QAnon weirdos need to die :biblio:

And FAST! They're so f+cking annoying and you can easily see through their bullsh+t and hypocrisy. 

"We wants kids to be SAFE :weeps: (unless they're those at the border. Shoot those b+tches right through their heads".) Disgusting people. 

Edited by Blade Runner
  • Like 1

Elemental's legs are just... :superman:

Yet to open in Japan too and if the reception is good, it can leg out to break even its budget, hopefully.

26 minutes ago, Konril said:

Elemental's legs are just... :superman:

Yet to open in Japan too and if the reception is good, it can leg out to break even its budget, hopefully.

Needs around $450M-$500M in Box Office to bring $200M-$220M revenue and clear the budget costs. 

It is doing exceptionally well in Korea, if Japan follows the route I can see the movie crossing the 450M mark.

Unfortunately the marking costs wont be paid off with theatrical rentals alone. It will need streaming, TV and DVD sales for that.

It is a shame because I can see that the movie required lot's of effort and creativity to be made. If only the budget was $150M instead of $200M. :michael:

Edited by Aristotle

1 MORE DAY UNTIL BARBNHEIMER YALL!!!

• Like 1

insane numbers, wow. bittersweet considering the state Hollywood is in right now but exciting nonetheless.

oh that’s not —

That would be an incredible number for Oppenheimer.

Dare I say…Floppenheimer :fan:

our revenge f*ggots.

Edited by WeFoundWill
  • Thumbs Down 1

1. Birds of Prey

2. Wonder Woman 1984

3. The Suicide Squad

4. Shazam! Fury of the Gods

5. Black Adam

6. The Flash

7. Blue Beetle

:deadbanana:

Poor Xolo :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.