Box Office Discussion | Deadpool & Wolverine passes $1 Billion at Box Office

Gwendolyn

It was such a mess to buy tickets the first day. It was impossible to buy for friday 13th. Then out of curiosity I tried other days and it kept telling me it was sold out. 

I had to settle with Saturday at 4 PM, which is annoying because I wanted the 9 pm one to get drunk and have fun. I might try another theater but I think it's already too late. 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BNF91

• V$.

• Lovett

• Arcadius

Top Posters In This Topic

:ahh:

It's funny to watch the event unfold cause I know those discord servers are heating up to make another anti Taylor thread

Wow.  Watch this become a billion dollar film after the Chinese rollout.  It sounds ridiculous but it is Taylor Swift after all.  

• Like 1

But Tom and Zandaya havent seen the show yet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Taylor Swift is an Avengers level threat confirmed :ahh: 

The way this movie could outgross most actual tours while the tour is also the biggest of all time. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

thanos-tay-destaque.jpg

the thanos of the music industry :clap3:

The report :rip:

Meanwhile, multiple Taylor "viral hate tweets" threads are being allowed.

She's just on another level right now. No one compares. Like seriously.

Edited by dussel_06
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Taylor literally breaking records of the biggest movie franchise ever. I understand ATRL not wanting to talk about numbers anymore cause she literally wipes the floor with everyone. 

• Like 2

B-b-but TikTok “backlash” :ahh:

Taylor always wins :clap3:

On 9/2/2023 at 5:16 PM, Aston Martin said:

Such a good movie and I just know its success got the gO wOkE gO bROke :juanny:crowd in shambles 

Even worse, a lot of them are now trying to pretend the movie isn't actually woke :toofunny3:

They're shameless :toofunny3:

EXCLUSIVE: Sources tell us that advance tickets sales for the Taylor Swift: Eras Tour concert movie have reached $65 million-plus. That’s a figure comprising the top three U.S. circuits (AMC, Regal and Cinemark), Canada’s Cineplex and Mexico’s Cinépolis.

That figure, which comes a a month before its opening October 13 opening, already bests the U.S.-Canada advance ticket sales of mega-superhero movies like Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness ($60M) and The Batman ($42M); those numbers were clocked just prior to those movies’ respective opening dates. Eras Tour still trails the pandemic presales record of Spider-Man: No Way Home, which banked $120M before its opening day.

https://deadline.com/2023/09/taylor-swift-the-eras-tour-box-office-1235547370/

FyF5bU6.gif

Edited by Walk_Away21
  • Like 1

The Taylor Cinematic Universe is the new MCU :superman:

So they did those numbers globally right? Hers being only from 3 countries makes it even more insane :rip:

38 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

So they did those numbers globally right? Hers being only from 3 countries makes it even more insane :rip:

No those are domestic numbers 

Why is that stupid spiderboy movie that high??? Ugh!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.