• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BNF91

• V$.

• Lovett

• Arcadius

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

HOLY ****!!!!!! I heard this weekend could be just as big / even bigger too :jonny: A box office SMASH :clap3:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Everyday I pass by the two cinemas in my city and they are always empty on weekdays, but since Barbieheimmer started they are always full at the end of the sessions :skull: Most of them all women and gays dressed in pinks. I've seen groups and groups of gays/girls and even girls and their boyfriends (old married couples) dressed in baby or hot pink and everyone I've been with says "look those are going to watch Barbie". A cultural phenomenom literally :jonnycat:

Omg same, when I walk around the city it’s literally visible who’s going to see Barbie. I’ve never experienced that :skull:

The times before streaming/pirating must’ve been so fun

• Like 1

I’m sorry but green lighting this movie would have been a very interesting choice even if DC wasn’t already flopping :dies: 

haven’t even delivered a good Justice League story yet and worried about Blue Beetle, Black Adam, and Peacemaker? 
spacer.png

12 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I’m sorry but green lighting this movie would have been a very interesting choice even if DC wasn’t already flopping :dies: 

haven’t even delivered a good Justice League story yet and worried about Blue Beetle, Black Adam, and Peacemaker? 
spacer.png

The last people in charge were going to film a Wonder Twins movie before the new management came in and canned it last minute. They were literally doing anything. :rip:

Edited by Arcadius

$530M total, after another $23M Domestic and $33M OS Wednesday... Wow

Edited by BNF91
  • Like 1

I guess this is going to be at $750-800M already by Sunday :deadbanana2:

$85-95M domestic, $115-120M OS 2nd weekend I think. 

small_WaltersBarbaraBW.jpg

Margot Robbie is... the movie industry

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Edited by Paloma
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LastKiss said:

Margot really kinda saved her box office career after covid with this

like flop after flop after flop to have this amazing movie where she is literally the face of the whole thing

we love her again haha

:WAP:

its projected to get to 1.2-1.5b whew margot WON big time. 

moving forward she will always be known as barbie personified :jonny4: imagine being the actress known as the face for the biggest toy of all time

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

They better give Margot "bof office elixir" Robbie that Oscar for saving Hollywood and cinemas. Something Marvel couldn't do :clap3:

If they bag her as Invisible Woman for the MCU's Fantastic 4 she better be front and CENTER in the promo :jonny5:

Just now, MingYouToo said:

If they bag her as Invisible Woman for the MCU's Fantastic 4 she better be front and CENTER in the promo :jonny5:

nah, no superhero **** please.

I think the right move is for Margot to do Gotham City Sirens with Greta directing :gaycat2: her being Sue sounds boring zzz

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

The last people in charge were going to film a Wonder Twins movie before the new management came in and canned it last minute. They were literally doing anything. :rip:

Not the Wonder Twins :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

its projected to get to 1.2-1.5b whew margot WON big time. 

moving forward she will always be known as barbie personified :jonny4: imagine being the actress known as the face for the biggest toy of all time

And that to me is her biggest win. She'll be known for Barbie for a long long time, with that and the box office of this movie she won for life. It doesn't matter how many bombs she gets after this :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Cain said:

Omg same, when I walk around the city it’s literally visible who’s going to see Barbie. I’ve never experienced that :skull:

The times before streaming/pirating must’ve been so fun

When I went a grandma was taking her three grand daughters and all 4 were dressed so cute in pink. That's when I know oh this is THEE cultural event :weeps:

1 hour ago, V$. said:

OldTRL popgirl single threads that you wished were saved ...

And miss Barbie all solo, not overcrowded cast of 15 different franchices or dinosaurs needed :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, V$. said:

This makes me think that Barbie could get to $1.5 billion as all of those movies listed are over $1.5B

3 hours ago, V$. said:

Only behind end game ?????? Omg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.