• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kos1692

• TakeYouToHell

• GardenPanty

• Aurora

it feels insane to stream Forever 21 :weeps: I love it so much, I remember playing the worst quality live recordings over and over :jonny: 

So excited. Waited so long for this :gayoncecat3:

we have 7 videos already :jonny: 

The single covers have been so good this era but I don't like this album cover at all :toofunny2:. Major fanmade coverlandia vibes. This style of 3D art has kinda aged so badly too. I know it's not AI generated but it looks like it could've been. It doesn't really fit the vibe of the music either tbh.

3 hours ago, geddymonster said:

She confirmed vinyls are coming later.

/sad I wanted to give her my coins for a physcial one asap

I love the album cover! It definitely gives the vibe this album needs :clap:

So Kim released Problématique, Bonnie is releasing Hot City, now we need Charli to release XCX World and Gaga ARTPOP Act II :giraffe:

It's about time for this to become a trend, it's certainly better officially give the songs to the fans rather than left them collecting dust on a hard drive or to end up leaking on #that site while the artists won't get a penny from that. 

• Like 1

Rewind Your Heart rerecording's gonna change lives 

• Like 2

updated the OP, still cannot believe it's actually happening

American Girl being on this is perfect. If her sorting things out with Epic was the reason why she delayed the release I'm more than happy about it. We waited for years, might as well wait a bit longer so that she could include the lead single as intended for the original album 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, crossbonezolo said:

American Girl being on this is perfect. If her sorting things out with Epic was the reason why she delayed the release I'm more than happy about it. We waited for years, might as well wait a bit longer so that she could include the lead single as intended for the original album 

I agree, I'm super happy about that and Sleepwalker, excellent songs :jonny: 

25 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

updated the OP, still cannot believe it's actually happening

I think we shouldn't call this a scrapped album, it wasn't her choice after all. This is a rescued album :jonny5:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

The single covers have been so good this era but I don't like this album cover at all :toofunny2:. Major fanmade coverlandia vibes. This style of 3D art has kinda aged so badly too. I know it's not AI generated but it looks like it could've been. It doesn't really fit the vibe of the music either tbh.

I agree - I prefered the hot city single cover? This looks AI like 

5 hours ago, kos1692 said:

Official Tracklist:

Don't Get Mad Get Famous (feat. Sophie Powers)

wait an extended version? why did she release just 1:20 for the single then lol

11 minutes ago, ZENO said:

I think we shouldn't call this a scrapped album, it wasn't her choice after all. This is a rescued album :jonny5:

changed it :jonnycat:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

I love the album cover! It definitely gives the vibe this album needs :clap:

So Kim released Problématique, Bonnie is releasing Hot City, now we need Charli to release XCX World and Gaga ARTPOP Act II :giraffe:

It's about time for this to become a trend, it's certainly better officially give the songs to the fans rather than left them collecting dust on a hard drive or to end up leaking on #that site while the artists won't get a penny from that. 

We also need Porcleain's Mannequin Factory, Kerli's Utopia, Brooke's Daddy Issues and Neon's Beg Borrow & Steal :giraffe:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

the fact Tanlines isn't on this .... :jonnycat:

at least her magnum opus American Girl finally gets to chart as it should've back in 2013 :clap3:the casuals can now hear so many of these bops

Edited by pinkbowvintage

5 hours ago, lauvender said:

i'm p sure she said she wasn't gonna add that one because of dr luke's involvement? idk how that works

Oh I didn't know he worked on it, I thought they only worked together on Right Now

11 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

We also need Porcleain's Mannequin Factory, Kerli's Utopia, Brooke's Daddy Issues and Neon's Beg Borrow & Steal :giraffe:

literally some of my most scrobbled albums :clap3:

So proud of her for being able to finally get this out and have American Girl included :jonny5:

19 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

this taste :jonny: also Skylar Grey's Invinsible :weeps: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pinkbowvintage said:

the fact Tanlines isn't on this .... :jonnycat:

at least her magnum opus American Girl finally gets to chart as it should've back in 2013 :clap3:the casuals can now hear so many of these bops

now babe why would Tanlines be here :toofunny3:

• Haha 2

I'm sad and I'm not comparing these re recordings to Taylor because of course she has so much money but can't anyone else feel like these seem like kidz bop or karaoke versions of the OGs? I know the album never fully was released but I can hear that 2010s maxi pop production under there it just seems …. Cheap. I'm sad because I grew up loving those sonics and I will stream regardless. Just wonder what would be the case if she maybe paid better producers to sound more similar 

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

17 hours ago, redsing707 said:

Wow, it's has been 10 years since the last time I saw someone talking about SIN. Good old days... <3

The good old days.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.