Taylor's stadium mini-residencies on 'Eras Tour' – Which one's the most impressive?

Feanor

The stadium mini-residencies on 'The Eras Tour'…  

77 members have voted

1. 1. In which of these cities is it most impressive for Taylor Swift to hold 4+ stadium shows?

• Los Angeles, U.S.A.
    • Mexico City, Mexico
    • Tokyo, Japan
    • Singapore, Singapore
    • London, U.K.

During her colossal 'Eras Tour', Taylor Swift will have stadium "mini-residencies" in multiple countries, where she'll be performing 4-6 shows at each city's stadium. They are…

100496-california-dreaming-in-los-angeles-werden-urlaubstraeume-wahr,id=93285029,b=cosmopolitan,w=1600,rm=sk.jpegFztcUQ0WAAQMEbQ?format=jpg&name=medium

6 shows in Los Angeles 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png at SoFi Stadium.

Maximum venue capacity: 70k

palace-of-fine-arts--a410648405.jpgFztYgXcXsAQ4ge2?format=jpg&name=medium

4 shows in Mexico City 615PvTuntfL.jpg at Foro Sol.

Maximum venue capacity: 65k

Tokyo-Skyline-31jul17-iStock.jpgFztYeM6X0AEo1ts?format=jpg&name=large

4 shows in Tokyo 1200px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png at Tokyo Dome.

Maximum venue capacity: 55k

Carrousel_Tijdlijn-australie_new-south-wales_sydney_vakantie-sydney_zonsopgang-boven-sydney_skyline_boot_shutterstock.jpgFzvP5SbXoAEkhJ_?format=jpg&name=large

4 shows in Sydney Flag_of_Australia_(1901%E2%80%931903).svg at Accor Stadium.

Maximum venue capacity: 84k

singapore-01.jpgFztcR0hXwAEeOeM?format=jpg&name=large

6 shows in Singapore 800px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png at Singapore National Stadium.

france-eiffel-tower-paris.jpg?mode=crop&width=1080&height=1080&quality=7004_u-arena_de-portzamparc_full.jpg

4 shows in Paris 1200px-Flag_of_France.svg.png at Paris La Défense Arena

Maximum venue capacity: 40k

0_London-at-sunset.jpgFztc4N6WwAMxov7?format=jpg&name=large

8 shows in London 800px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png at Wembley Stadium.

Maximum venue capacity: 90k

Toronto-Skyline-at-twilight.jpg?fit=1000,1000&ssl=1F2opYQ8XQAUaxKq?format=jpg&name=large

6 shows in Toronto Flag-Canada.jpg at Rogers Centre.

In which one of these cities do you think is it the most impressive for Taylor Swift to hold 4+ stadium shows?

michael-jackson.gif

Edited by Feanor

All of them, honestly. 

Singapore..  because of the fact that more than half of the Audience attending are from other countries. 

Edited by Baby Judas

For me it could be Mexico City or London

because it’s the first time she comes to Mexico and she already has 4 sold out dates with a capacity of 65K (Hopefully she adds more dates) 

And London because 5 shows with a capacity of 90K and Taylor will likely add more dates.

I hope she tours in 2025 as well. Keep your momentum going. Or keep touring until all TVs are finished. So 2026 as well

Singapore :clap3: Making Andrea Swift proud :clap3:

I can't decide honestly :deadbanana2: I feel like LA is more impressive because she's already done a bunch of stadium shows in the US, but the US also has a bigger population than say the UK. All of them are very impressive.

LA given how many other stadium dates she is doing in the US.

London. And Latin America since people keep saying she’s local

Singapore is kinda expected since SEA stans her hard and she doesn’t even care to put more dates :giraffe:

Singapore definitely. The others are pretty expected.

Singapore for sure. Almost no other artist can manage to do that many shows there 

Imagine during the 1989 era, we already consider her the biggest touring act by breaking the record on Staples Center.:jonnycat:

Now, she doing even more dates on a much much bigger venue at SoFi Stadium. That 5 night staples center attendance is just 1 night for the Eras tour.

7 minutes ago, burninredhot said:

Singapore for sure. Almost no other artist can manage to do that many shows there 

Coldplay sweetie. 

LA.

She is the only female artist able to do any one of these much less all of them.  They are all impressive.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Coldplay sweetie. 

Well i did say "Almost":bird:

2 minutes ago, burninredhot said:

Well i did say "Almost":bird:

Oops :hug:

I'm going to say SoFi because all other countries have a precedent for artists who did a residency.

Edited by gustavothehuman

All are super impressive. 

But honestly its between Wembley and Tokyo Dome.

Probably the last time an American artist booked that many dates at Wembley was like MJ I think and that was like last century. 

For Tokyo Dome shes the first western artist to book that many this century. So that's also insane 

Wembley. 450k people from just a 'little tour stop' is insane :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.