'Stay' certified Diamond in US. Justin's fourth song to achieve this

Sweetestsecret

Justin and Katy truly are the King and Queen of Pop! My faves :clap3: 

I thought this was about Rih's Stay (which is also eligible for Diamond) and got super excited. :thing:

I liked this song at first, but the radio overplay caused it to sour on me.

Actually love this song 

The Kid Laroi, his power

Such a well crafted pop tune, amazing song besides being overplayed af (and currently can't stand it).

This is great for Justin, of course, but I'm really happy for Laroi. Already having a Diamond single is really amazing. You'd think this would be a signal to his label to let him start his album rollout before he loses his hype. He's so close to being a solidified main Pop boy if his label would stop playing games.

Disgusting song.

A true smash! :clap3:

1 hour ago, twink4harry said:

This is great for Justin, of course, but I'm really happy for Laroi. Already having a Diamond single is really amazing. You'd think this would be a signal to his label to let him start his album rollout before he loses his hype. He's so close to being a solidified main Pop boy if his label would stop playing games.

He already lost his hype babe

2 hours ago, twink4harry said:

I don't think he has much hype after no real major follow up to STAY and WITHOUT YOU

32 minutes ago, Jay T said:

He already lost his hype babe

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

I don't think he has much hype after no real major follow up to STAY and WITHOUT YOU

Thousand Miles was a Hot 100 top 15 single and Love Again was top 40. Thousand Miles was also a top 10 at Pop radio and Love Again went top 20. He already has a fanbase, it's just GP hype that he's losing. But with promo, he'd easily get it back. His label just needs to let him start rolling stuff out to get momentum again.

And that's when ppl thought Justin was over. Truly a force to reckon with. 

I knew from the moment it was released it was gonna smash. It's such a good pop song. 

Obvious from the get-go that this will be a massive hit. And it's well-deserved, such an amazing song.

I'm surprised though - Love Yourself and WDYM should be near diamond now too right?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.