When was the last time you wasted lots of money and regret it after ?

MoonGoodandHappy

When was the last time you wasted lots of money for something and regret it after ? :redface:

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

Girl literally every day I’m terrible with money

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Same sis same :heart:

a lana del rey vinlyi i bought while i was high back in college and i didnt even realize when i was at the mall, i gave it away for free to some guy

DlXZqka.gif

1 minute ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

And being a pop girl stan doesnt help cause these vinyls and exclusive boxsets are robbing me blind :bibliahh:

When I bought some TSwift vinyls that ended up not being limited in any capacity of the word

DlXZqka.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, GivingCher said:

Honestly every time I order DoorDash (but I'm gonna keep doing it)

Oh mhm yeah say it louder. Ordering food in this day and age is literally a scam. But I’m gonna keep doing it everytime!

Bought Feed The Beast signed CD only for the shop to send me the standard CD. I wrote them a mail with proof so they could re-send it and they told me they’re out of signed CDs so they can’t send me a signed one. At least I could get my money back but still. :noparty:

Honestly I only waste money when I get door dash more then 2 times a week. The delivery fees nowadays are more then the actual meal💀 

I've been SPLURGING a lot recently :emofish: but my most recent and ridiculous purchases are booster packs for the Monopoly Go game :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Friday night - was wine drunk and impulsively bought drugs

34 minutes ago, Devin said:

Gambling and

Reveal hidden contents

OF (in 2019 never again) 

horny queen

wendy-williams-206-x-208-gif-p8d0643mq0mjjmmq.gif

Well, I would need the money to begin with

magazine

I don't remember, I am usually good with money. Maybe some piece of clothing I didn't wear that much.

DlXZqka.gif

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

1 hour ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Hide contents

OF (in 2019 never again) 

me-too-bitch-me-too.gif

Spent $700 on a private tour in Singapore. Saw the exact same places I'd seen the previous day exploring on my own. I felt so dumb

I ordered shirts from a certain company i found through instagram ads, I spent approx $85 total on them, and they never arrived. I complained for a few weeks over email and they finally caved and "sent me a replacement"

girl... that didn't come either. they scammed my ass :skull: at first I thought a neighbor had stolen my packages, but nah, they just never sent me anything. tragic lol

Every time i order too much food while high

The first thing that comes to mind is when I bought some Versace sunglasses in Vegas in 2019 for a few hundred dollars that I proceeded to not wear even once for fear of messing them up since they were so expensive. :deadbanana2:

The worst part is I just knew this was gonna happen in the moment I bought them and did it anyways ugh. 😩

Two years ago I needed a new car and could not find anything used. Bought a new one out of desperation and the monthly payment is :skull: 

Bought a new mattress two months ago after moving and looking to invest in a really good mattress. I dropped 1.5k and felt good about that purchase. Queue the next 2 months of agony waking up at 3 am with massive lower back pain :rip:

Went to try and exchange it and I could only swap for another exchanged one. Of course the only other exchanged one was $800 more so I had to bite it and pay the difference. I should have just bought a cheap one from ikea instead. 

The swap arrives today so I’m praying to Gaga that I can get a good sleep tonight. No more exchanges after this one :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.