Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

kyliefever2002

I feel like get him back & love is embarrassing are the best options for the next single

love is embarrassing is soo catchy & even though get him back is in the bottom 3 in my personal ranking, a lot of people (especially non-stans) love it so i think it could work as a single, i think its only problem is that it's too similar to bad idea right 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Baby Judas

• BuzzCharts

• KatyPrismSpirit

5 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

I know AAB is the #1 track, thus the highest chart placement rn, but it’s so well deserved to debut at the Top 10 of hot 100. Sour Tour is the only reason why i fell in love with brutal, but with AAB it’s instant. The switch is immaculate. :jonny: 

I just know the Miley Twitter stans will be very annoying if AAB becomes a hit. They’re already pushing the narrative that it’s going viral because of the Miley comparisons. :dies: 

the way they're the only people who care about those comparisons (which they started themselves) :rip: 

Edited by Luckitty

18 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

PIP will be in the bottom half of songs streamed on the album.  It’s not single material 

i take it you liked sour

Need to listen more but Get Him Back and Logical are EXCELLENT!  Also loving AAB and BOAHG.  BIR and Vampire still SLAP.  This is a really solid album.  There's nothing that quite reaches the highs of G4U but overall it's better than Sour for me.

green: excellent

yellow: good/okay

red: boring/skip/mid

1. all-american ***** (10/10)

2. bad idea right? (9/10)

3vampire (4/10)

4. lacy (7/10)

5. ballad of a homeschooled girl (9/10)

6. making the bed (8/10)

7. logical (and I love julia michaels) (4/10)

8. get him back! (9/10)

9. love is embarrassing (10/10)

10. the grudge (5/10)

11. pretty isn’t pretty (6/10)

12. teenage dream (4/10)

First serious listen:

This is genuinely solid even though she's obviously going for a much younger age demographic so a lot can borderline teen sap at times.

But she has the right charisma to pull it off that stops it from sounding like a parody, it's an enjoyable tribute to 00's bratty pop rock

that not many new artists tap into. The lyrics are good,  the upbeat songs are fun and catchy.

SOUR was a disappointment. THIS is what I wanted from her. 

I would've gone a WAY different route with the singles.

To me, this would've made more sense:

1. Love Is Embarassing

2. Making The Bed

3. Get Him Back

4. The Grudge/Pretty Isn't Pretty

7.5/10

Edited by SpaceOddity

No skips. Not only a huge improvement over SOUR but a very good album in itself and it deserves the acclaim it's getting. The lyrics, production, vocals are top notch

• Like 3

This album is f*cking incredible!!! Oh don't end all the haters like that Olivia!!!

• Like 3

Can the Olivia stans explain the spoken verses thing tho…like It‘s so jarring :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, BGood2Me said:

That was fast :ghostface:

she didn't like it as much as Sour but I kinda expected it :rip: GUTS is way more crispy and grungy than Sour.

• Like 1

I really liked the album but Ajay being a bit neutral is understandable, I'm pretty sure she wasn't a huge fan of alot of the louder songs on SOUR and this is like an entire album of those times 10 so  :dies:

Edited by Billionaire
  • Like 1

Ajay is a huge Lana's fan, so i understand why she doesn't like at first listen :chick3:

AjayII only liked 2 songs from GUTS 😭, I saw this coming because she loved all the ballads from SOUR

2 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

Ajay likes mid boring pop. Isn’t she a Swiftie?

She liked MIDnights almost completely 😭😭

• Haha 3

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, swiftsummer13 said:

look at how she ate that

OH MY GOD

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1