Stan lies that everyone just accepted

suburbannature

8 hours ago, Zaram said:

That BMS was a hit :dies:

#ThankYouRadio

a bigger hit than anything on your girl’s last "effort" yup :hippo:

OT : that gaga allegedly didn’t know about R.Kelly’s history (sure, Joanne) and deleted DWYW from streaming due to the documentary and not only bc she was nominated for an oscar :coffee2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• dirrtydiana

• Odeon

• Miichael

8 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Speaking of stan lies nnnn

Facebook groups did not exist before Gaga got famous :deadbanana4:

lady-gaga-facebook-hate-group-5c78f0b18a

This is a Liddo-run Psyop to make us feel bad for Gaga, and it always works too :deadbanana4:

FsZJiLuWIAApXDd?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Guys, this thread is about calling out lies told in here, not about spreading the same lies you tell every single day in this forum :redface:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

that gaga allegedly didn’t know about R.Kelly’s history (sure, Joanne) and deleted DWYW from streaming due to the documentary and not only bc she was nominated for an oscar :coffee2:

Gaga wasn't the only one, Céline Dion and Jennifer Hudson did the same as well after the documentary aired in the same period and they weren't in run for an Oscar, they did it at least, other artists still have their collaborations with him sitting on their streaming platforms catalogues.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, perfillusion said:

Madonna saying she arrived in NY with nothing but $35 in her pocket :ahh:

Her brother exposed her for embellishing and aggrandising her rags-to-riches story

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/madonna-moved-to-nyc-with-35-in-her-pocket-or-did-she.html/ 

She has so many lies. She's lucky the Liddos and Lambs dont dig too deep intoit because if they pulled a Madonna Nation on her, oh boy!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

a bigger hit than anything on your girl’s last "effort" yup :hippo:

OT : that gaga allegedly didn’t know about R.Kelly’s history (sure, Joanne) and deleted DWYW from streaming due to the documentary and not only bc she was nominated for an oscar :coffee2:

ROM is three times bigger than that drag race song :celestial3:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zaram said:

ROM is three times bigger than that drag race song :celestial3:

cuff it bigger than both of them <3

"drag race song" while praising rom and stupid bomb… the lack of self awareness :ahh:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

"drag race song" while praising rom and stupid bomb… the lack of self awareness :ahh:

And shallow is bigger than beys  career :celestial3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Zaram said:

And shallow is bigger than beys  career :celestial3:

Was that on Chromatica? :rip: Stop living in the past, some girls got a global solo hit in 2023 twenty five years into their career. 

OT Lady Gaga is capable of getting a solo hit

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, MrLovett said:

No honey, it really wasn’t. :lmao: It was a big bomb. :clap3:

Payola My Soul? Yes.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

learn the difference between fact and opinion. we arent trying to pass a SL as a "hit" for brit as her hits are fine. show some respect for gagas fave.

Britney hasn't had a top 5 solo hit on the Hot 100 in 12 years, so like I said, stay in your lane.

1 minute ago, Odeon said:

Britney hasn't had a top 5 solo hit on the Hot 100 in 12 years, so like I said, stay in your lane.

Britney debuted 10 years prior. 
But ok, I’ll give you this cute little solo top 5 by gaga, produced by Max Martin. Aka, Britney’s bread and butter 

and you show some respect to the woman who built this forum, and stay in school :heart2:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Doogle said:

Was that on Chromatica? :rip: Stop living in the past, some girls got a global solo hit in 2023 twenty five years into their career. 

OT Lady Gaga is capable of getting a solo hit

I assume you're referring to Cuff It... A "global hit" that only made top 10 in six countries? :doc:

Even Stupid Love managed to break into top 10 in more countries. :gaygacat1:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The Monsters literally stomping in here making a mess.

:deadbanana:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I came here to say the ridiculous radio ban myth :toofunny3: glad that has already been covered. 

Another lie some people keep spreading is that Blackout was impactful or influential despite having zero copycats and nobody trying to jump on that "trend". JT, Gaga and Katy made everyone want to work with the producers they worked with, yet the supposed most influential album of the century couldn't? Lol 

• Thumbs Down 2

14 minutes ago, Odeon said:

I assume you're referring to Cuff It... A "global hit" that only made top 10 in six countries? :doc:

Even Stupid Love managed to break into top 10 in more countries. :gaygacat1:

Peaks mean nothing which your fanbase always loves to claim when bragging about ARUTW but now they’re suddenly important :rip: Cuff Hit global, GaGa OUT

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Britney debuted 10 years prior. 
But ok, I’ll give you this cute little solo top 5 by gaga, produced by Max Martin. Aka, Britney’s bread and butter 

and you show some respect to the woman who built this forum, and stay in school :heart2:

Britney's last top 5 solo hit: 13 years into her career and she'll likely never have another

Gaga's last top 5 solo hit: 12 years into her career and she will definitely get another one with her next album

Also, Max Martin didn't produce Stupid Love, he just helped write it, and it was the first time that Gaga worked with him, because unlike many other pop girls, she didn't have to sell her soul to Dr Luke/Max Martin/Benny Blanco/Shellback/Stargate to have a shitload of hits and a successful career. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Speaking of stan lies nnnn

Facebook groups did not exist before Gaga got famous :deadbanana4:

lady-gaga-facebook-hate-group-5c78f0b18a

This is a Liddo-run Psyop to make us feel bad for Gaga, and it always works too :deadbanana4:

Yes, it existed, but it was limited to US universities at that time

This is a true story. Even before fame, she already had jealous people like you against her. Stop spreading that lie and keep pretending that you love Taylor, katycat.

Edited by Odeon
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Odeon said:

Yes, it existed, but it was limited to US universities at that time

Stop spreading that lie and keep pretending you love Taylor, katycat.

Girl I don't know whose dupe you are, but I'm one of the top posters in the Taylor base and I've literally never set foot in the Katy base :deadbanana4:

I've never been accused of being a KC before, and I'm sure several of her actual fans would vehemently disagree with that characterisation :redface:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Peaks mean nothing which your fanbase always loves to claim when bragging about ARUTW but now they’re suddenly important :rip: Cuff Hit global, GaGa OUT

Beyoncé will never be global, that's why her last global hit was a Gaga song released 13 years ago. ARUTW wasn't an official single, Cuff It was, and a real "global hit" doesn't make Top 10 of just 6 countries.

4 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Girl I don't know whose dupe you are, but I'm one of the top posters in the Taylor base and I've literally never set foot in the Katy base :deadbanana4:

I've never been accused of being a KC before, and I'm sure several of her actual fans would vehemently disagree with that characterisation :redface:

You've been caught spreading a lie and now you want to change the subject. Shameful.

5 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Cuff It bigger than Rain on Me? Not even in your best dreams :bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Odeon said:

You've been caught spreading a lie and now you want to change the subject. Shameful.

I will admit that I may have spoken too soon vis a vis ms. Germanotta (if it is true though I'd love to meet the creators of that group as the original OGH), but I was merely caught off guard when you called me a KatyCat when I am nothing of the sort :deadbanana2:

Now, switch back to your main account and downvote this please, I'm quite curious as to whose dupe you are :gaycat4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.