Doja Cat - The Scarlet Tour

kyliefever2002

3 hours ago, makeme said:

edit: also nobody would be complaining if this was a Cardi/Nicki show. We just have higher standards 

That’s cause nobody is paying to see Nicki and Cardi live lol Doja actually has performing potential 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• makeme

• dabunique

• Alex

• Flocon

Top Posters In This Topic

no outfit change is insane, its not a boy vs girl thing, we also drag the boy for it

it made the concert look so same same.

The setlist was good but the flow is so weird, everyone would be bored in the last segment, she needs to put a big hit as encore, its so anti climax to end the show with wet v.

Seeing her tomorrow and I'm surprised the West Coast shows are first because we are usually second-to-last or the very last. The setlist being mostly Scarlet songs is expected and shouldn't be a surprise, hence the title name and her finishing at 10 p.m. is perfect for me because I have work in the morning. I feel my ticket was pricey because you have to take into account production and pyrotechnics (which leads to higher prices because of insurance) so yeah.

8 hours ago, GeminiCat said:

I went last night and had a blast. 

I think you guys just have to go and experience it with an open mind. Yes its different from the Coachella and what she did during her festival run but there's still plenty of movement, energy and stage presence that kept pretty much everyone from I could see on their feet and entertained the entire set. Her vocals and breath control is much improved as well. 

The only complaints I heard is that the show was too short (more Hot Pink on the setlist would've helped with this) and she didn't really talk/interact with the crowd much. 

Had a really good time :heart:

Yeah, I am not super worried about the show being short since it's on a work/school night and I feel she wanted to be considerate of that, but it's her first arena tour and her first tour in a while. Plus she couldn't tour Hot Pink because of obvious reasons. I'm going to keep an open mind.

Edited by Mellark

I see why the planet her tracks were all done together. 

but let me just say, the say so remix she did at Coachella would have fit this tour so well!

she lost her artistry (or she never had it one) so long ago, I don't know why you guys are surprised 

• Thumbs Down 5

we can nitpick all day on what can be improved but I'm seeing more clips of the tour now and it actually looks pretty good

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Yeah, I mean, obviously I haven't seen the full show, but I think everyone is overreacting a bit.

It would've been nice to have some outfit changes and I was expecting a slightly bigger production, but all the videos I've seen seem fantastic!

She's giving energy, charisma, and she's definitely dancing! The interludes look really cute too!

• Like 1

and the mic is on! Like to the point where it's okay if she decides to put some pre-recorded backtrack for certain parts of the song (I noticed this to be a bit of an issue with FTG) so it's not just silence when she's taking a moment to catch her breath lol

She's in her rap girl era and leaning away from the pop artist thing,she's doing the tour kinda like how a male rapper would. Limited choreo,no outfit changes. Ya'll gonna have to come back next era if you want pop girl Doja :giraffe:

Edited by KingWitch
  • Like 1

This looks good! Focused on her artistry, I like one-outfit-only shows anyway (if the outfit is good). Makes it seem more mature and artistic and less gimmicky.

I need european dates announced before the end of the year please demonja <3 

• Thanks 1

The fact that she is rapping every word from every verse of all of the tracks.

Breath control.

Can i be in da middle of dem two please please please 

• Haha 1

LA show tonight so i'm expecting a whirlwind of posts tonight / the following day

I think the videos look good. Lots of energy and choreo. 

However that setlist is disrespectful to her fans..... 

I see that she is still trying to prove a point... 

On 11/1/2023 at 3:18 PM, Alex said:

her including "Whip" and "Shots" in this interlude was a cute nod to certain fans. She ate that one lil thing :clap3:

Does anyone know what the name of the song before shots and the one after? are there snippets or are they unreleased?

1 hour ago, TryMe said:

We need Skull and Bones, Love Life, Rules, and You Right added asap 

SZA is going tonight! I knew the unfollowing thing was bs 

28 minutes ago, Dali said:

Does anyone know what the name of the song before shots and the one after? are there snippets or are they unreleased?

in order

Song 1: Whip - Doja Cat

Song 2: Crazy - Doechii

Song 3: Shots - Doja Cat

Song 4: Pacer - Doechii 

Song 5: Mooo! - Doja Cat

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TryMe said:

considering she could've very easily pulled a melanie martinez and did none of her old material i'd say it's a pretty expected balance tbh.

no Rules or Cyber Sex is annoying though...

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

no Rules or Cyber Sex is annoying though...

This is what’s keeping me from buying a ticket. Those songs were such a significant part of her career I’m shocked they’re not included. (“Vegas” as well.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.