Doja Cat - The Scarlet Tour

kyliefever2002

Lots of interesting choices about the entire show overall (snubbing Skull and Bones entirely & Wet *** being the last song is :rip:) and of course it was to be expected that a lot of her highlights wouldn't be on the setlist in favour of the new album but I can't believe she's only in one outfit for the entire thing? I was expecting something a bit more... eccentric when it came to her styling. 

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• makeme

• dabunique

• Alex

• Flocon

Top Posters In This Topic

Wet ****** should have been put WAY earlier in the setlist, it doesn't feel right as a closer. Ouchies too.

Other than that, I'm very satisfied by the setlist, lemme find some videos.

her including "Whip" and "Shots" in this interlude was a cute nod to certain fans. She ate that one lil thing :clap3:

33 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

This has… not inspired me to get a ticket 

Same. No outfit change.. The stage looks empty most of the time and she’s giving mid stage presence compared to what she gave at Coachella… 

Plus her not performing Rules and hits prior to 2020 was a turn off for me. 

Edited by CristianGarcia

This is not the news I wanted to wake up to 

Hm disappointed to see what’s we’ve learned by not shocked since this made no noise on my socials at least.

when she was doin her festival run, she only had one outfit and no one cared

i see it all over my  thread line, packed and people havin a great time

those who did go can't stop talkin how great it was 

Edited by dabunique

Yeah i'm sure once im there im still going to love the show. Shes such a good dancer I wish she would lean into that more but its fine

54 minutes ago, dabunique said:

when she was doin her festival run, she only had one outfit and no one cared

a festival appearance =/= a headlining tour

it's very normal to only have one outfit at a festival lol

Seeing he next week. I know she is a great performer so I’m excited. How is the set list looking ? 

I kinda like how it's stripped back so you can just focus on her and her talent. Some people go way to over the top with the tours now imo. No outfit change is weird tho. 

• Like 1

no one in real life cares about outfit changes, y'all should leave the house more often  :priceless:

Edited by Raptus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CovalentBondage said:

No outfits, no choreo, no hot pink. What a flop. 

3 hours ago, CristianGarcia said:

Same. No outfit change.. The stage looks empty most of the time and she’s giving mid stage presence compared to what she gave at Coachella… 

Plus her not performing Rules and hits prior to 2020 was a turn off for me. 

Excuse me?

Just now, TiaTamera said:

Excuse me?

I'm going based on what I saw on YouTube. It's a complete 180 from the energy of coachella. I'm less devastated that I can't go to the Toronto show now. 

18 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

No Hot Pink tracks is a no go for me.

She performs Say So and Streets

Edited by rebeltwat

The setlist is actually pretty good imo.. but it seems like she's not bringing the same energy she brought for Coachella. Our girl peaked with Planet Her 

I went last night and had a blast. 

I think you guys just have to go and experience it with an open mind. Yes its different from the Coachella and what she did during her festival run but there's still plenty of movement, energy and stage presence that kept pretty much everyone from I could see on their feet and entertained the entire set. Her vocals and breath control is much improved as well. 

The only complaints I heard is that the show was too short (more Hot Pink on the setlist would've helped with this) and she didn't really talk/interact with the crowd much. 

Had a really good time :heart:

• Like 3

If a male rapper put on a show like this is would be acclaimed and considered one of the best ever. The bar is very high for woman and even higher for Doja since the festival run was soooooo amazing. 

edit: also nobody would be complaining if this was a Cardi/Nicki show. We just have higher standards 

Edited by makeme
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, makeme said:

If a male rapper put on a show like this is would be acclaimed and considered one of the best ever. The bar is very high for woman and even higher for Doja since the festival run was soooooo amazing. 

This! She said the Planet Her run left her feeling exhausted and she obviously has toned things down this era in terms of choreo (and some aspects, effort).

The fact that some of you guys expected otherwise after the mess this era has been (bar the music videos) :rofl:

Nevertheless i’m happy shes selling out the arenas, and she looks happy to be there. I do agree no outfit change is hella weird though… maybe it was just the halloween night  

Edited by masochizm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.