Doja Cat - The Scarlet Tour

kyliefever2002

Why are y'all in here being weird because it wasn't an immediate sell out?

Sheesh. Number obsessed for Twitter stan wars?

Anyways, I can't wait to see the production.

Edited by LuckyCunt
  • Like 1

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• makeme

• dabunique

• Alex

• GeminiCat

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

SLAY!!!

SMASH 

Im so happy this is selling well

Edited by makeme
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, professor2000 said:

This.

Doja doesn’t even have a current hit.  According to people on here, a “flop” even.  Lol.  

Attention is starting to smash on TikTok, so it's starting.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So the tour is doing well enough atm? I mean the meltdowns were post-sale launch so I doubt it’ll affect the sales much at all since no one is gonna go through the trouble of trying to re-sell just cause she had an online meltdown. I AM a little surprised she didn’t sell out right away with limited dates, but she’s not an established tour act at all so that makes sense. 

I’d be more interested to see if she sells out, or if she adds additional dates, how those will sell. I also hope that she doesn’t sell out cause I want to see how the tour is before I snatch a last minute ticket if the album/show is good :gaycat2:

• 3 weeks later...

I heard it's completely sold out now?

Anyone confirm?

I like the new song. Let me see if I can snatch a ticket for her show near me :alexz3:

Nashville should of got a date over Omaha :rip:

I've seen other tours where there's an Omaha date and the sales are always way lower than the others, even other Midwestern cities like Minneapolis :deadbanana: They seem to just be too hick'd to warrant a full arena date

Edited by Beyonnaise

yeah Omaha is such weird anomaly 

but it will fill up in the end, december is still far away, album will be out by then and people who couldn't get tickets in nearby states will have no choice but to drive to ******* nebraska :dies:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 12:18 PM, Beyonnaise said:

I've seen other tours where there's an Omaha date and the sales are always way lower than the others, even other Midwestern cities like Minneapolis :deadbanana: They seem to just be too hick'd to warrant a full arena date

I’m so happy my city is finally getting a pop girl date. I don’t think we’ll get another ever :rip:

• Haha 1

I got my tickets 

this tour has so much potential, hope she brings her best self with it. 

Girl...

She better NOT cancel another tour !

1 hour ago, Flocon said:

Girl...

She better NOT cancel another tour !

If she cancel, I’m gonna finish the job and break her neck all the way.  :coffee:

• Haha 2

Why does it always seem the odds are against her being in danger of her tour getting canceled? :redface:

I haven’t event tried to buy a Miami ticket yet because I’m fully expecting something to happen in the coming weeks where she decides to cancel all shows.

HOW can I be trolled again by her.

I should've known...

• Haha 2

me and my bf + a couple friends going to the boston show. First time seeing Doja so im excited since shes a great performer.  :alexz3:

Why are you guys talking about a cancellation? The thought of a Doja tour being too good to be true? :rip:

she is going to give us a show. I’m ready 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.