Doja Cat - The Scarlet Tour

kyliefever2002

Just like people said Beyoncé treated Europe as her training ground for her US leg, I hope Doja does the same thing in reverse!

I'm fine with the new album but to not hear 'Rules' when it's definitely a song that could sonically be in Scarlet... :biblio:

I get that she's in her 'selfish' era and kudos to her for stating her ground so early in her career but damn. :cries:

She did say in a recent interview that she will come to the UK for sure (and I assume Europe), so I'm confident for 2024!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• makeme

• dabunique

• Alex

• Flocon

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Alex said:

no Rules or Cyber Sex is annoying though...

Exactly where is Cyber Sex? Rules? Literally her best songs from Hot Pink :cries:

Cyber Sex is a stretch, but I'm surprised she's not doing Rules too! Like That lowkey as well.

However, the biggest tragedy is Skull and Bones :'( She's doing almost the whole album, but not the best song off it... 

Watched some videos of the first night and it just feels like she's lost her spark, Doja in previous years was an electrifying performer, full of personality, and she had a huge knack for delivering some of her more generic songs with huge amounts of energy and life. She just feels bitter and mad all the time now and for what? All she has to rant about is internet trolls. If she wants to pull off this serious rapper thing then go make some serious rapper songs, but until then...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Once again this is called The Scarlet Tour

i can understand disappointment in not having Skull & Bones but y'all b!tchin about Rules & Cyber Sex which r songs from 2 albums ago, why didn't y'all go to he festivals two year ago if u so wanted these songs so bad

47 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

Watched some videos of the first night and it just feels like she's lost her spark, Doja in previous years was an electrifying performer, full of personality, and she had a huge knack for delivering some of her more generic songs with huge amounts of energy and life. She just feels bitter and mad all the time now and for what? All she has to rant about is internet trolls. If she wants to pull off this serious rapper thing then go make some serious rapper songs, but until then...

i'm confused because u watched a video and have this take when people who actually went said she ate it all up

how bout u actually go and then say what u gotta say 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I’m so excited for my date. The videos on twitter have my hype 

18 minutes ago, makeme said:

I’m so excited for my date. The videos on twitter have my hype 

u goin to Tampa?

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

u goin to Tampa?

Yes!!! I have really good seats. I was thinking about doing Miami too but that drives kills me :rip:

Setlist is a mess. No one wants to have the last 5 songs of a concert be random album tracks. 

• Like 3

I went to the LA show last night and honestly, it was fun and the production was great, but I left after Mirrors because I had work in the morning and I didn't want to stay out too long. I get why people are upset considering this is her first arena tour, her first mainstream tour, and her first tour since like 2018. She didn't tour Hot Pink or Planet Her for obvious reasons. I wish the setlist was more variety, but this is the Scarlet Tour, so it is expected that the setlist would be entirely Scarlet songs.

7 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Setlist is a mess. No one wants to have the last 5 songs of a concert be random album tracks. 

Honestly, its a queue for some people to go. Some of the songs are cool live.

Edited by Mellark

Just got home from her

was a good show but the one main negative besides lack of older songs was how she made Say So so boring! :biblio:

Also her cutting out Szas part in Kiss Me More 

Sounds like she's intent on releasing the worst music, tours and views ever all in one era.

It's funny because she has so many viral hits that something was bound to get snubbed anyway but she literally could've done a greatest hits setlist with only viral songs if she wanted to :laugh:

Candy, Juicy, Boss *****, Rules, Cyber Sex, Like That etc. all snubbed despite being viral hits and presumed setlist staples is a CHOICE. girlie could've easy thrown them into a medley and called it a day but she really wants to be an edgy rapper so

:clack: 

Yeah i’ve always hated all of the Say So remix performances. We want to hear the Dr Luke production even if we hate him 

• Like 1

I expected more visuals from this tour! Demons live was SO boring wtf?? I expected her to go all out for this one..

Still the best performer out of all the rap girls though

• Like 1

Forget Cyber Sex, Rules… where tf is SKULL & BONES :dancehall2:

Also hate to be predictable but no wigs and outfit changes really takes away from the show, the production does not make up for it either :michael:

I mean she's been doing a new look every night so its not like its the same outfit every show. My date is in exactly 20 days i'm hypeeeee 

20 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Also her cutting out Szas part in Kiss Me More 

oh wow we love good news! 

• Haha 1

Honestly yeah we need to chill out in here she's still doing 24 songs. 5 from Planet Her, 2 from Hot Pink, 1 From Amala, and 15 from her new album. + a cover

Are we forgetting Dua only did 2 songs from her Debut for the Future Nostalgia tour? We literally got 8 from previous albums. 

With that being said i'm going to need her to add Skull and Bone and Love life. 

it's a miracle she still has people filling these seats after everything she's done this year :rip: 

It takes a special type of skill to work controversy in your favour, continuously 

• Like 1

Yeah, not feeling the setlist at all, but still excited for the show. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.