Missing Titanic Submarine Megathread | All Passengers Presumed Dead

WildAmerican

58 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

Thank you for saying this, I was feeling crazy for feeling some type of way about everyone making jokes of the situation. It's weird. There are real human beings trapped inside a vessel, knowing they are likely taking their final breaths. These people had real lives and families, they feel real pain and are actually suffering.

Even if they are rich idiots who made a dumb decision to go on this expedition. It's sad.

Yeah there's some really distasteful Tiktoks right now with huge numbers of likes making all kinds of jokes. I think the fact one guy is a billionaire makes people think it's ok to make fun of them, like some kind of schadenfreude.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• mystery

• BLΔCKP!NK

• WildAmerican

2 hours ago, WEEKND said:

Why did they make it so it can only be opened from the outside

that alone would set my anxiety through the roof because it automatically means that no matter what u have to count on someone else  to leave. 

Also wouldn’t they already be dead if the power went out? 

it’s probably cold down there 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

2 hours ago, WEEKND said:

Why did they make it so it can only be opened from the outside

that alone would set my anxiety through the roof because it automatically means that no matter what u have to count on someone else  to leave. 

My trust issues would NOT allow me to ever enter any room, vessel whatever it is without me having the ability to unlock the door and get the hell out myself. No way would i trust anyone else to let me out :rip:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

Everything about this is appalling, from the stupid concept to the obscene price to the jokes and memes in response. If they’re not dead, they’re dying right now. And we’re so desensitized that we’re joking about humans dying in real time. Rich or not. It’s all so ugly.

This. So uncomfortable with the whole situation :rip: 

even before opening the thread i knew ofc atrl is playing virtue signaling olympics

great content on twitter :clap3:

18 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

:dancehall3:

Sis they been deceased sorry to say. It really doesn’t matter at this point how much oxygen is left. I doubt the submarine is even still intact!

I can't at my national TV. Them 'recreating' the space :deadbanana2:

Venga La Agonía, truly in shambles for this and the Halle Bailey interview :redface:

Not this year marking the 25th anniversary for MHWGO! 

spacer.png

Edited by Bentley

I've accepted at this point that they're dead. I'm guessing that the submersible imploded and that the "banging noises" came from something else. I think most oxygen supply measurements are being very optimistic since the 96-hour supply was never actually safety tested and is probably a lot lower, not to mention the fact that the oxygen supply would probably have depleted much faster anyway given how stressful the situation must have been.

36 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Sis they been deceased sorry to say. It really doesn’t matter at this point how much oxygen is left. I doubt the submarine is even still intact!

You can still survive with the remaining oxygen you have in a closed space. I read it can be up to 21 hours depending on how much CO2 you exert.

I’m sad with this tragedy but 

:rip:

The stepson tweets :deadbanana2:Even their own family doesn't care

I'm not feeling sorry for a billionaire regardless how much some of you want to play white knight 

Edited by MonsterJohn
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I wish people showed as much interest in thounsands of refugees sinking to their death almost daily in the mediterranean sea. :biblio:

• Like 15
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

I wish people showed as much interest in thounsands of refugees sinking to their death almost daily in the mediterranean sea. :biblio:

:cm:

thousands of refugees who are fleeing war, famine or trying to get medical treatment etc 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Also wouldn’t they already be dead if the power went out? 

it’s probably cold down there 

This has been posted a couple times already, but if you haven't seen it yet, check it out: https://neal.fun/deep-sea/

If you go down to where the Titanic is, just below it is a fish with literal antifreeze proteins to keep it from freezing solid. If they're stuck that low with no power for heat, then they're probably frozen to death, if nothing else. 

It’s likely they already died a while ago due to the low temps, which is more peaceful than waiting days in pitch black only to suffocate. Best case scenario would have been implosion in milliseconds. I came across an interview with one of the passengers and I felt really sad bc he seems very kind. :cries:

56 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

I would like to know why two people disliked this post.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

50 minutes ago, Starshine said:

It’s likely they already died a while ago due to the low temps, which is more peaceful than waiting days in pitch black only to suffocate. Best case scenario would have been implosion in milliseconds.

idk if hypothermia is more peaceful than suffocation but implosion is giving the best option :emofish:

i mostly feel bad for the 19 year old

i think most of this craze is about the sheer spectacle of it all (and it being related to the titanic gives it a major boost) 

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

Thousands sinking to their death daily? well that’s news to me.

Everyone is well aware of the horror that refugees go through, and there are systems in place to help them and stop them from taking those types of voyages, as well as systems for them they arrive. It’s a part of life now. But this story is unique and unheard of so naturally it’s gaining attention. 

Sometimes things like this go viral - are you forgetting how the entire planet came together to rescue those children from the caves in Thailand? 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.