Coldplay schedule SIXTH show at Singapore's National Stadium

gustavothehuman

This will be the last one at the venue I believe. Fingers crossed for the Philippines and Thailand, those single-date visits look aesthetically awful :redface:

• Like 1

Never understood their appeal but good for them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

This will be the last one at the venue I believe. Fingers crossed for the Philippines and Thailand, those single-date visits look aesthetically awful :redface:

6 shows at Singapore National Stadium is insane… Singapore tourism board needs to call Ms Swift for her Era 10-show residency right now, this is a huge boost to the country’s tourism. 

also imagine all the significantly poorer South East Asian neighbours have to fly in 🪦

Edited by Carrie-is-no-1

The scary part is that there was still demand from the queue numbers before it stopped. Taylor should definitely just do a residency here. 

Singapore isn't even that big right?

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

Singapore isn't even that big right?

It isn't but it's right in the middle of Southeast Asia and is surrounded by multiple large countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines etc. So all the people who couldn't get tickets in those countries can fly to Singapore and attend the shows there if they have enough money ofc :gaycat6:

yeah add more shows kings, all these people better spend all their coins for Coldplay so by the time Taylor annouce her dates, the great war will be a bit easier

6 stadiums for a country with what? 6M people? Lol

Please it was madness, I barely got tickets for it. The bloodbath for Taylor will be even worse :msmarvel:

and sold out as well.. At this point, might as well add 4 more dates.. :dies: 

3 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

and sold out as well.. At this point, might as well add 4 more dates.. :dies: 

Four dates was the standard in other continents, I don't know why Singapore is the only Asian region to get that so far.

Edited by gustavothehuman

On 6/20/2023 at 6:53 PM, Starkboy said:

6 stadiums for a country with what? 6M people? Lol

Singapore is a regional transit hub for Southeast Asia.

Thailand - 71.6M
Philippines - 113M

Malaysia - 33M

Indonesia - 273M

etc

It's a relatively cheap 2hr flight for these countries. Instead of Coldplay having to pay so much for logistics; they're making people fly to one destination.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.