Top Posters In This Topic

• lily42

• Kristie Kuwa

• Axel.

• kyliefever2002

7 minutes ago, lily42 said:

half of their tracks being top3 hits :deadbanana2:

Cool With You will join the list in fall I think

I FINALLY found a bag version :jonny6: it took 2 Targets and a Barnes and Nobles to finally find it fnfkfkfkfk :jonny6:

Wonder if they ever debut in Japan like K-pop acts do traditionally. They are doing so well. Their achievements in Japan are kind of underrated compared to global/US ones, but they are such a force. Only BTS manages to chart album tracks like this on Spotify, AM Japan, etc. They are tuning in for their whole discography. Won't be surprised if almost all tracks get certified RIAJ Gold and above in the near future :celestial5:

But on the other hand, I find it useless to put out Japanese versions of original tracks, even Japanese listeners mainly prefer original versions and they rarely tune in for original Japanese tracks as well (BTS and Twice being exception). But I do wonder how ADOR/NJ would approach Japan debut If they ever do it. It isn't necessity, but they have huge potential to not take advantage of it :mandown:

Edited by lily42

3 minutes ago, lily42 said:

Wonder if they ever debut in Japan like K-pop acts do traditionally. They are doing so well. Their achievements in Japan are kind of underrated compared to global/US ones, but they are such a force. Only BTS manages to chart album tracks like this on Spotify, AM Japan, etc. They are tuning in for their whole discography. Won't be surprised if almost all tracks get certified RIAJ Gold and above in the near future :celestial5:

But on the other hand, I find it useless to put out Japanese versions of original tracks, even Japanese listeners mainly prefer original versions and they rarely tune in for original Japanese tracks as well (BTS and Twice being exception). But I do wonder how ADOR/NJ would approach Japan debut If they ever do it. It isn't necessity, but they have huge potential to not take advantage if it :mandown:

Minji already confirmed they will debut in Japan soon

I hope they will release original songs too.

Releasing Japanese versions of Korean singles is just so lazy and boring! I just know Min Heejin is cooking up something interesting as we speak

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Minji already confirmed they will debut in Japan soon

I hope they will release original songs too.

Releasing Japanese versions of Korean singles is just so lazy and boring! I just know Min Heejin is cooking up something interesting as we speak

first time seeing this :eek: kinda makes me excited. maybe they will go for it after US promos? I don't think they will release another Korean project until at least Spring '24. they do have time if they were preparing for it already.

praying they will do something different from current methods. nobody needs Japanese single album with Attention and Ditto JP versions and such :deadbanana2:

arts AND the charts I fear New Jeans the song is such an understated BANGER!

16 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i believe for EPs there was a rule that it must have a certain length

WE NEED TO BRING BACK BRIDGES, FINAL EXPLOSIVE CHORUSES or AT LEAST DANCE BREAKS something cause this is not cute. their whole discography doesn't even clock in at an hour yet is messy

2 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

arts AND the charts I fear New Jeans the song is such an understated BANGER!

then why is it less than 2 minute sis with a group of 5 girls! 

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, lily42 said:

The only album higher is a retrospective as well, arts and charts indeed :clap3:

• ATRL Administrator
10 hours ago, lily42 said:

first time seeing this :eek: kinda makes me excited. maybe they will go for it after US promos? I don't think they will release another Korean project until at least Spring '24. they do have time if they were preparing for it already.

They plan to release NJ1 (the full album) by the end of the year :jonny3:

QueenofCopyPaste

ETA is so genius

It has that Brazilian funk vibe wow

I think it’ll be great if they continue this pattern of having a comeback every 6 months. It gives people enough time to miss them without being away for too long. This ofc doesn’t count group activities in between and other things like collabs and that teased Japan debut. I hope the next comeback will be NJ1 :WAP:

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

They plan to release NJ1 (the full album) by the end of the year :jonny3:

NJ1 is coming for the Hot 100 Top 10!

Wow it’s getting rave reviews. Deservingly so. It’s such a nice EP 

Apple Music Global

#3 Super Shy (+3) | new peak

#15  ETA (+5) | new peak

#16 New Jeans (+3) | new peak

#25 Cool With You (+11) | new peak

#36 ASAP (+6) | new peak

#54 Get Up (+12) | new peak

#76 Ditto (+17) | peak: #4

Edited by lily42

Apple Music Japan

#4 Super Shy (+1) | new peak

#19 ETA (+10) | new peak

#21 New Jeans (=) | new peak

#23 Ditto | peak: #2

#38 OMG | peak: #4

#50 Cool With You (+9) | new peak

#59 ASAP (+13) | new peak

#61 Hype Boy | peak: 16

#80 Get Up (+19) | new peak

Super Shy now ties with OMG as their 2nd highest peak on AM Japan (after Ditto #2) :flame:

1 hour ago, lily42 said:

ETA is coming so NewJeans is going to end up with most Top10 charting songs on AM US by a female Kpop group before their first album is even out :jonny6: 

BTS is not save at this point

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.