NewJeans - 'Get Up'

kyliefever2002

27 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but if everything is qualitea™ like Super Shy and New Jeans, then I can overlook the TikTok lengths :deadbanana2: they're just so strong and consistent that I can live with it.

Anyway, I kinda wish they had gotten a spot on the Barbie soundtrack considering they also had the Powerpuff Girls collab with WB. Like having them and PinkPanthress on a track, it would've blown up like crazy with the gp:jonny6:

agreed tbh. I can overlook it because songs are good and that's what matters the most. 

they'd be great on Barbie. I can imagine they would go all out for track and even do MV with amazing references and visuals. I hope WB saw the hype and virality of PP Girls collab and gives them a spot for sequel in advance :gaycat5:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lily42

• Kristie Kuwa

• Axel.

• kyliefever2002

I'm so glad we get to anticipate both the music & the accompanying video knowing they'll be excellent in their own ways  :lakitu:

Super Shy is fine but the song New Jeans barely clocking in at 2 minutes is crazy and y'all being okay with it is even more wild

55 minutes ago, lily42 said:

we lost. why is it so short? :biblio: 

new jeans 1:48

super shy 2:34

eta 2:31

cool with you 2:27

get up 0:36

asap 2:14

ugh i hate this trend in pop music. Kind of killed my hype a bit :sosad:

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

Super Shy is fine but the song New Jeans barely clocking in at 2 minutes is crazy and y'all being okay with it is even more wild

they said New Jeans is intro/prologue. aren't intros usually short? 

it had already been revealed that get up would be an interlude

and given the durations of super shy and eta i wasnt really expecting the other two to be longer but it wouldve been nice to be surprised 

21 minutes ago, Chemist said:

ugh i hate this trend in pop music. Kind of killed my hype a bit :sosad:

Ugh I thought that kpop was above this. **** like this is gonna stain them for me. Not here for these damn tiktok lengths. 

14 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

it had already been revealed that get up would be an interlude

and given the durations of super shy and eta i wasnt really expecting the other two to be longer but it wouldve been nice to be surprised 

I mean when we were told that we were getting a 4 minute song we believed then so

7 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I mean when we were told that we were getting a 4 minute song we believed then so

that information didn't come from ador, it came from gema, a publishing website, and it was about super shy and we already knew that wasnt the case as the song was dropped last week 

guessing lots of dance breaks :hippo:

My TikTok is full of videos with ASAP sound :deadbanana4: Smash hit is coming I guess 

2 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

My TikTok is full of videos with ASAP sound :deadbanana4: Smash hit is coming I guess 

The tiktoks with people making up dances to the teasers for it take me OUT :bibliahh:

18 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Ugh I thought that kpop was above this. **** like this is gonna stain them for me. Not here for these damn tiktok lengths.

so dramatic :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

i think txt slot was also 45 mins last year but ended up around 35 minutes during actual show. so it might not be strictly 45 mins. however, I also think they might bring back up dancers on stage and include dance breaks. excited :duca:

3 hours ago, lily42 said:

Like :skull: the songs are good so

but bye then!

Im not a fan of these short lengths per se, but New Jeans make it work tbh. The songs never feel rushed and I just love to hit the replay button. Mission accomplished I fear

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

They can just perform both versions of Zero & Hurt then Hype Boy twice (1 as encore) and they’ll be fine at Lolla :cm:

maybe theyʻll debut some solo stages...hopefully itʻs not just a bunch of extra dance breaks (even though they slay)

5 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

Or interludes with costume changes

5 hours ago, lily42 said:

i think txt slot was also 45 mins last year but ended up around 35 minutes during actual show. so it might not be strictly 45 mins. however, I also think they might bring back up dancers on stage and include dance breaks. excited :duca:

If their songs were longer then so would their sets. Seeing these short ass songs performed live in concerts you'll see why it doesn't work or translate well. This whole it helps make it easier to stream the song more argument is so ******* dumb and lazy. Complete the song. 

2 hours ago, Cain said:

Like :skull: the songs are good so

but bye then!

Then their wouldn't be a need for an extended version if that is the case. It's because they're good songs is why I wish more of their songs had proper bridges and final choruses. 

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Im not a fan of these short lengths per se, but New Jeans make it work tbh. The songs never feel rushed and I just love to hit the replay button. Mission accomplished I fear

To me a majority of them fade out and it's like oh... ok 

1 hour ago, Cain said:

We need extended versions of the songs for Lolla :angry:

Or standard song lengths to begin with 

1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

maybe theyʻll debut some solo stages...hopefully itʻs not just a bunch of extra dance breaks (even though they slay)

Or more new unreleased songs would be nice. Way too soon for anyone to go solo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.