things that... just make sense...?

tili33

Idolizing your favorite actor/singer even when you know for sure they are jerks in real life and its all 'acting'.....

I definitely don't idolize Lana, I just am in awe of her talent....like, sometimes I think about her mind and how someone is capable of being so creative, talented and imaginative

Rihanna leaving music for good and becoming an Avon lady :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Beyonceist said:

Rihanna leaving music for good and becoming an Avon lady :clap3:

You getting a life would just make sense as well :heart:

• Haha 1

we experience hypnic jerks because of our DNA memory where we remember falling out of trees while sleeping when we were monkeys

• Like 1

Madonna being brought into this world.

HardBambi

I for one can be a jerk in real life too. ❤️ 

My faves are Sweethearts.

:gaycat2:

The people that I stan have insane talents: Gaga being multitalented, Lana being one of the best songwriters of all time, Ariana being one of the best vocalists of the generation, Mariah one of the artists with greatest talents ever on earth, Amy Winehouse with her outstanding songwriting and voice tone and unique vocal timbre/delivery/creativity and control, etc. :jonny6: it just makes sense that I stan TALENTS :jonnycat:

Lady Gaga having a #1 single in the 2000s, 2010s and 2020s. 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.