Can we agree that Libras are the best sign?

KatyPrismSpirit

Like? I never met a annoying Libra or a bad one. They're so sweet and have a good balance knowing how to serve you whilst also keeping it real and wanting the best for you :gaycat4:

Ever had a bad experience with a Libra and do you agrih?

Yes and we’re hot too :gaycat4:

No because I don't categorize people according to their zodiac signs nor do I believe in such a thing

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

53 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Like? I never met a annoying Libra or a bad one. They're so sweet and have a good balance knowing how to serve you whilst also keeping it real and wanting the best for you :gaycat4:

Ever had a bad experience with a Libra and do you agrih?

Leo’s are leaders, they’re intense but passionate and very likeable and entertaining. 

Leo’s are legendary! 

We’re not perfect but we’re leaders, whether it’s leading the country like Clinton and Obama or ruling music like Whitney, JLo, Dua and Madonna. Or maybe dominating acting like Viola, Charlize, Halle Berry or Hilary Swank or Gary Oldman and DeNiro. 

1000000%%%%%%%%%
And i feel like it’s a rare sign

I don't really agree that all Libras are the same due to their sign, seeing as I've met nice ones and dated literal monsters... so no unfortunately I've had mostly bad experiences with Libras, but I also don't think someone's sign has anything to do with them.

Yes, Libras are the best. :bird:

I don’t believe in astrology but I’ll take the compliment :angelo:

1 hour ago, BadHabits said:

Leo’s are leaders, they’re intense but passionate and very likeable and entertaining. 

Leo’s are legendary! 

We’re not perfect but we’re leaders, whether it’s leading the country like Clinton and Obama or ruling music like Whitney, JLo, Dua and Madonna. Or maybe dominating acting like Viola, Charlize, Halle Berry or Hilary Swank or Gary Oldman and DeNiro. 

Leos are paper tiger, the minute their ego get hurt their world crumbling down :bibliahh:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Leos are paper tiger, the minute their ego get hurt their world crumbling down :bibliahh:

this is so true :chick3:

I’m a Libra so yes. But I also really enjoy Leo’s.

Tis’ is true. 

they can never make up their minds which is super annoying 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BadHabits said:

Leo’s are legendary! 

They are full of themselves (and full of **** as well).

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Yes and we’re hot too :gaycat4:

Not YOU being a Libra too? lemme be nice to Taylor. :lmao:

OT: Yes we underrated but very unique.

• Haha 1

Unfortunately not, when us Leos exist. 200w.gif?cid=6c09b9524eqvkds5jc471h9gj84

I have a "friend" who is a libra and the worst things are always happening to her. Her drama is always bad too like getting fired for underperformance, and divorce. She's shady too, making friends with my friends (and stealing them) but never introducing me to hers. I keep her on a leash and at a safe distance now. Oh and she's delulu as fffff

Edited by shinyshimmery

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.