Shawn Mendes needs time to himself

inmymendes

Shawn Mendes 'Needs Time to Himself' After Camila Cabello Reunion, Says Source: 'The Timing Was Wrong' (Exclusive)

Earlier this week, a source told PEOPLE that Cabello was dating again

RRqMvCe.jpg

Shawn Mendes is healing on his own terms

Since the Wonder singer and the "Bam Bam" songstress seemingly went their separate ways once again after rumors of a reconciliation, a source tells PEOPLE that Mendes is working through the split on his own.

"Shawn is still growing and discovering himself. He needs time to himself to do what makes him happy," the insider tells PEOPLE of Mendes, 24, on Wednesday. "He has a lot more living and learning in his future."

"The timing was wrong for Shawn and Camila," the source adds.

Meanwhile, on Tuesday PEOPLE confirmed that Cabello, 26, is dating again.

https://people.com/shawn-mendes-needs-time-to-himself-after-camila-cabello-reunion-exclusive-7547012

Edited by inmymendes
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

I need some time with him too

Sydney2.thumb.gif.266042817165a7b8819150

me-too-the-fuck.gif

• Like 1

I agree he needs time to explore himself and here an amazing song he can listen too to start off his day.

• Like 3

I get that he needs time to recover after spending a lot of time with a racist but It’s getting stale 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Yes king take time to yourself. Explore your body and masturbate. Enjoy your alone time and learn to please yourself :heart2: 

So many of us would love to explore his body :jonny:

I hope he's in da studio making his next masterpiece 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

So many of us would love to explore his body :jonny:

I hope he's in da studio making his next masterpiece 

Gorgeous king is preparing aoty 

12 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

@suburbannature why did you hide your post and downvote mine?

Reported for off-topic 

OT: something about Shawn 

• Thumbs Down 8

He's so damn dramatic. 

• Haha 1

He need more time… don’t he cancel a Gobal tour 

26 minutes ago, Junlin said:

he's always healing :redface: imagine how tired we are

Exactly :rip: 

I think he needs to go out and have lots and lots of sex and experiment with crystal meth, cocaine, ketamine, and mushrooms so he can find who he really is. 

• Like 1

If he is the one who initiated the break up again she should really get some self respect and never date him again. Its not that he wronged her in any way but being put on pause until someone is ready for you is so degrading lol. Move on from him...like officially sis. 

• Like 1

Honestly even if he is straight, Camila always looks like she's searching for her last meal when she's with him so I don't blame him. It would make any man turn the other way.

• Thumbs Down 2

50 minutes ago, Junlin said:

he's always healing :redface: imagine how tired we are

It's almost like healing and fixing your mental health issues takes a lot of time, especially when you only recently began to seriously address them

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Rebel Lion said:

Honestly even if he is straight, Camila always looks like she's searching for her last meal when she's with him so I don't blame him. It would make any man turn the other way.

Is she a sucubus now :redface:

Why everything about him seems staged lately? The pap shots, these obviouly PR notes on websites, the "controversial" cover for that horrid song :deadbanana4:

Seems like his team is trying to build a comeback for him but it's just not working

Well, I'm gonna be polite about this and guess that it seems like being famous since a young age is finally taking a toll on him. He should have already passed this stage of his life of 'discovering himself' and blah blah during his teenage years, but since that stage of his life was taken away from him now he's in an identity crisis. His fans might be grateful at least that he isn't going spiral like many teenage stars in their adult years and he's just serving these tabloid drama

Edited by BrokenMachine
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Cheers said:

Yes king take time to yourself. Explore your body and masturbate. Enjoy your alone time and learn to please yourself :heart2: 

Smarticle

Hopefully he’ll start loving and accepting himself :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.