Eras Tour sells out instantly in Brazil, 2.6M people still in line (new dates added)

Carry My Heart

Just now, Carry My Heart said:

The UK is also in Europe, and it's one of her biggest markets. London is her biggest city in terms of individual monthly listeners on Spotify. Why would she skip them?

First Australia, then Europe. Happy now?  

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• Badgalbriel

• Carry My Heart

• wastedpotential

Cute that she added more dates but it's kinda useless if that's for scalpers to buy and sell for 30x the og price while people who actually want to go to the shows stay ticketless.

Just now, johnny_9ss said:

Serious question: which countries is she realistically gonna visit in Europe? Only the bigger ones (Germany, France, UK, Spain?). And is she gonna do multiple stadium dates? 

UK, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands maybe. 

1 hour ago, ttsmu said:

It's not even the biggest tour this year.

Yes it is. And by far. Y'all are so lucky she hasn't revealed her box scores yet :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Steve Johnson said:

She always goes to Australia towards the end of the year, as it's summer for them. I doubt she'll stray from that.

4 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

There are rumours of Taylor doing Australia in Q1 2024 since all the 2023 stadium slots have been taken at the good venues. 

2 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Yes it is. And by far. Y'all are so lucky she hasn't revealed her box scores yet :bibliahh:

I wonder why is she not revealing boxscore already? 

60 million$ metlife :wanda:

Only 2.6 million? Local girl, I fear! :gaycat4:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

There are rumours of Taylor doing Australia in Q1 2024 since all the 2023 stadium slots have been taken at the good venues. 

I hope she announces it soon. 

6 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

OTHs now hiding behind Coldplay :rip: a new low!

This. First “she is not that relevant there” and now “there are more relevant acts there than her”. :rofl: 

Edited by Lemon

The amount of times certain fanbases told us this past year that Taylor isn’t popular in Latin America :swan:

Another thread about Taylor yet OTH coming and crying about their fave. It's time for the mods to ban the troll from infecting this thread :giraffe:

9 minutes ago, sourprint said:

SLAY IM ******* GOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WTF:foxaylove:

Lucky!  Have a great time!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnny_9ss said:

Serious question: which countries is she realistically gonna visit in Europe? Only the bigger ones (Germany, France, UK, Spain?). And is she gonna do multiple stadium dates? 

Ireland is also a given. i think she will do portugal too since it was included in lover fest

11 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Lucky!  Have a great time!  

I CANT BELIEVE I GOT THEM I FUMBLED A LITTLE WHEN PURCHASING IT CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO NAVIGATE THRU IT, i literally got in within 11 minutes .. its my first show everr i couldnt see ariana back then cause i was too young according to my mom:bam:tmi but yea im so happy!!

2 minutes ago, sourprint said:

I CANT BELIEVE I GOT THEM I FUMBLED A LITTLE WHEN PURCHASING IT CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO NAVIGATE THRU IT, i literally got in within 11 minutes .. its my first show everr i couldnt see ariana back then cause i was too young according to my mom:bam:tmi but yea im so happy!!

Which date you got?

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Yeah she’ll likely do Oceania in Q1 2024 when it’s summer there, and then Europe in Q2/3 during summer as well.

Not sure where Asia fits into this, I assume it’s warm enough in some places like Singapore to do stadiums in March/April?

7 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Yeah she’ll likely do Oceania in Q1 2024 when it’s summer there, and then Europe in Q2/3 during summer as well.

Not sure where Asia fits into this, I assume it’s warm enough in some places like Singapore to do stadiums in March/April?

It's warm entire year in Singapore (and Southeast Asia)

Edited by Catch22

6 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I assume it’s warm enough in some places like Singapore to do stadiums in March/April?

Singapore is close to equator :redface:

1 minute ago, Catch22 said:

It's warm entire year in Sinagpore (and Southeast Asia)

Just now, Steve Johnson said:

Singapore is close to equator :redface:

What about China and Japan :keir:

38 minutes ago, sourprint said:

SLAY IM ******* GOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WTF:foxaylove:

Omg congrats :clap:

27 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Which date you got?

november 18th for rio !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.