Eras Tour sells out instantly in Brazil, 2.6M people still in line (new dates added)

Carry My Heart

5 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Maybe because Swifties can’t help themselves and instead of just praising Taylor y’all always have to end up shading other female artists in these threads for no reason at all: 

Are we gonna play victim now? The title of Beyonce's tour thread is literally "TOUR OF THE YEAR"

I hope they add two more dates in Brazil! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• Badgalbriel

• Carry My Heart

• wastedpotential

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

While I don’t personally condone — and in fact, I detest — when some users try to be shady towards other artists by demoting their achievements, accomplishments, or accolades, that has no bearing on what we should and shouldn’t be allowed to discuss?    The threads have no valid reason to not be allowed to remain open if other fanbases are allotted the privilege of doing so. 

Swifties are not being targeted, tons of Beyoncé, Gaga, Madonna, etc threads have been closed as well

We get it, Taylor’s a touring force and doing well right now, there’s no need for 100 threads to be made on the matter 

Most of it can be kept in the Eras tour thread where it belongs especially when these threads just become a cesspool intended to downplay other female artists instead of uplifting your own fave, luckily the mods seem to agree

-

It’s obviously not 2.5M actual people as many people will have multiple tabs open especially a fanbase as obsessive as the Swifties :rip:

But still impressive regardless 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 15

9 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Maybe because Swifties can’t help themselves and instead of just praising Taylor y’all always have to end up shading other female artists in these threads for no reason at all: 

girl please the users on this site shade Taylor all the time in non Taylor-related threads :skull: literally every single fanbase do that it's not that serious

Edited by enchanted0

23 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

The ONLY relevant and sold out stadium tour this year. :clap3:congrats Taylor!

uQZFHtD.gif

1 minute ago, CaptainMusic said:

Swifties are not being targeted, tons of Beyoncé, Gaga, Madonna, etc threads have been closed as well

We get it, Taylor’s a touring force and doing well right now, there’s no need for 100 threads to be made on the matter 

Most of it can be kept in the Eras tour thread where it belongs especially when these threads just become a cesspool intended to downplay other female artists instead of uplifting your own fave, luckily the mods seem to agree

-

It’s obviously not 2.5M actual people as many people will have multiple tabs open especially a fanbase as obsessive as the Swifties :rip:

I disagree but I understand why you feel the way you do. I’m more than happy to see 100 threads a day celebrating Bey, Taylor, and whomever else. And I can block out the few trolls in each because it’s worth it to know that Bey is breaking attendance records in European countries or that Taylor is shattering expected demand in Latin America, etc. their successes are louder than their detractors, in my eyes. :clap3: 

I just know you will drag us if we make this kind of post. "Taylor fans can't compliment other female artists without calling their fanbase obsessive" or something. The hypocrisy is just too real.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EmailMySwift said:

Are we gonna play victim now? The title of Beyonce's tour thread is literally "TOUR OF THE YEAR"

I know this may be hard to understand being a Swiftie but not everything is about numbers

The Hive have titled it that because they think it’s the best tour of the year probably due to Beyoncé being the much better performer, nobody thinks Renaissance will be the biggest tour of the year. We’ve been told 1 Million times that Taylor will have it, everyone knows

But it’s doing well and will likely be the 2nd biggest female tour of all time so the constant shade towards Beyoncé’s touring stats is so dumb 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Then why aren't you saying the same in one of the many threads about Beyoncé breaking attendance records, one of which was just recently made and has many of the same "tour of the year" posts that you complained about here?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CaptainMusic said:

The Hive have titled it that because they think it’s the best tour of the year probably due to Beyoncé being the much better performer

Subjective. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Where are the OTHs crying about her selling only in predominantly white countries :swan:

3 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Then why aren't you saying the same in one of the many threads about Beyoncé breaking attendance records, one of which was just recently made and has many of the same "tour of the year" posts that you complained about here?

Thanks for pointing that out, I just clicked and the first 5 posts are all like "tour of the year" 

taylor-swift-good-bye.gif

5 minutes ago, Feanor said:

There’s a difference between comments like “Tour of the year” and “The ONLY relevant and sold out stadium tour this year.”

And considering we’ve been convinced that the Renaissance Tour is flopping from Swifties and for some reason even Gaga, Britney and Katy stans :rip: 

Beyoncé’s attendance threads make a bit more sense, but yes most of them are unnecessary as well.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Why do the Swifties always have to mention Beyoncé :rip:

That’s amazing, hopefully she comes to Amsterdam next year.

18 minutes ago, EmailMySwift said:

How is calling Beyoncé’s tour “Tour of the year” an attack to Taylor or her fans? You literally take any female success as a threat and it’s pathetic to see. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Meanwhile Hive :

On 6/5/2023 at 5:32 PM, Aramis said:

The whitest LATAM country did that :clap3:

On 6/6/2023 at 8:44 PM, XtunaStan said:

tumblr_ost9ohqkud1rasnq9o1_1280.png

So excuse us for every upcoming thread about LATAM and Europe when ATRL used to tell us she was irrevelant in Europe + non-white countries (the irony) since eternity 

Edited by Artistofthedecade
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Beyoncé’s attendance threads make a bit more sense, but yes most of them are unnecessary as well.

but i dont see you in those threads calling them unnecessary tho, seems like you have a problem w swifties and swifties ONLY

There’s a difference between comments like “Tour of the year” and “The ONLY relevant and sold out stadium tour this year.”

I don't see a difference. Both comments try to establish the superiority of the tours they're referring to. The wording may be different, the sentiment is the same, especially in the context of a site like ATRL. If one is wrong, then so is the other.

And considering we’ve been convinced that the Renaissance Tour is flopping from Swifties and for some reason even Gaga, Britney and Katy stans :rip: 

Please. As if ATRL hasn't tried to paint Taylor as local for over a decade now. 

If Beyoncé's attendance records make sense as topics for separate threads, then so do the threads showcasing Taylor's demand outside of the US, considering that we have also been convinced that there wouldn't be any.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm so sad. I had hopes i would be able to get tickets for my sister :( Please add a 3rd date in Sao Paulo, Taylor sis

• ATRL Moderator

Taylor is performing sold out shows every weekend and Swifites are STILL trying to somehow play the victim :deadbanana2:

Congrats to Taylor. Interested to see if she adds dates in other Latin American countries.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Please. As if ATRL hasn't tried to paint Taylor as local for over a decade now. 

If Beyoncé's attendance records make sense as topics for separate threads, then so do the threads showcasing Taylor's demand outside of the US, considering that we have also been convinced that there wouldn't be any.

:cm:

OTHs fuming hard in every Taylor thread is a daily practice now. 

5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Taylor is performing sold out shows every weekend and Swifites are STILL trying to somehow play the victim :deadbanana2:

Congrats to Taylor. Interested to see if she adds dates in other Latin American countries.

as if yall have never cried in taylor threads :rip: look at that bey thread, nobody crying over there so why r yall crying here????

ot: demand is insane, even her haters camping to get a taste of it :clap3::clap3:

Why is that user always bitching in every single Taylor thread about swifties? 

We can't even celebrate our faves achievements in peace anymore :rip:

OT: TOUR OF ETERNITY :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

OTHs fuming hard in every Taylor thread is a daily practice now. 

ngl I'm kinda living for it 

Evil Dead Rise Ellie GIF - Evil Dead Rise Ellie Deadite GIFs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.