Eras Tour sells out instantly in Brazil, 2.6M people still in line (new dates added)

Carry My Heart

ryGomxL.png

8AU1YMH.jpg

cFPMbye.png

Insanity. :jonny: Do we think Taylor Nation is gonna drop an extra date or two like they did for Argentina?

• Like 2

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• Badgalbriel

• Carry My Heart

• wastedpotential

2.6M tabs, not people.

I had 5 tabs myself, a friend of mine had close to 500 tabs across 7 devices.

Still, it's sold out so congrats, no surprise! :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 2

The mods will probably close / merge this thread with the Eras Tour thread :rip:

But the Beyonce attendance thread for France that was opened a few minutes ago just like this one, will stay separate and open just like the other Renaissance Tour Thread variants :rip: 

and for clarity, I think -both- ladies should be allowed to be celebrated and discussed across various threads. I’m not dogging Bey or the Ren tour. 

Anyways, congrats to Taylor — now announce more Brazil dates! 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

The ONLY relevant and sold out stadium tour this year. :clap3:congrats Taylor!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

1 minute ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

:clap3:

• Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

The mods will probably close / merge this thread with the Eras Tour thread :rip:

But the Beyonce attendance thread for France that was opened a few minutes ago just like this one, will stay separate and open just like the other Renaissance Tour Thread variants :rip: 

and for clarity, I think -both- ladies should be allowed to be celebrated and discussed across various threads. I’m not dogging Bey or the Ren tour. 

Anyways, congrats to Taylor — now announce more Brazil dates! 

This isn't negative posting, but is it necessary? Even if it is not your intention it can be distracting and cause other members to do get involved in negative posting

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Comedor said:

2.6M tabs, not people.

5 tabs? :redface:did you and your friend get the tickets?

6 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

This :clap3: They're doing entirely different things and doing them amazingly. We should consider ourselves lucky to have so many great acts on tour at the same time.

Edited by Carry My Heart
  • Thanks 1

The tour of our lifetimes. Poor every other tour. 

taylor-swift-wow.gif

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Comedor said:

2.6M tabs, not people.

I'm unsure why you are singling out that distinction as if it doesn't apply to every other tour where fans are attempting to increase their chances of obtaining a ticket. :skull:

1 minute ago, rigo said:

This isn't negative posting, but is it necessary? Even if it is not your intention it can be distracting and cause other members to do get involved in negative posting

I don’t mean to incite any sort of negative discussion, it’s just been an ongoing issue for us lately where a lot of positive Taylor threads get closed/merged due to “an unprecedented amount of success on a daily basis” whereas other fanbases don’t have to deal with that. It would be equitable to be able to openly discuss the positive aspects of Taylor’s career just like other fanbases get to do, that’s all. This Brazil news for the Eras Tour is huge and worth discussion/celebration imo, just like the Argentina news from a few days ago that unfortunately got censored.

But ultimately it’s a forum and my life isn’t changed for the better or worse either way lol. Just making an observation 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I don’t mean to incite any sort of negative discussion, it’s just been an ongoing issue for us lately where a lot of positive Taylor threads get closed/merged due to “an unprecedented amount of success on a daily basis” whereas other fanbases don’t have to deal with that. It would be equitable to be able to openly discuss the positive aspects of Taylor’s career just like other fanbases get to do, that’s all. This Brazil news for the Eras Tour is huge and worth discussion/celebration imo, just like the Argentina news from a few days ago that unfortunately got censored.

But ultimately it’s a forum and my life isn’t changed for the better or worse either way lol. Just making an observation 

The mods here all OTH. I wouldn't waste your time with this. 

• Like 1

Global :clap3:

Insane, I hope they get them :clap3: 

5 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Maybe because Swifties can’t help themselves and instead of just praising Taylor y’all always have to end up shading other female artists in these threads for no reason at all: 

12 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

11 minutes ago, Xtianlofbritney said:

8 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

2 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

The REAL tour of the decade :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

13 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

5 tabs? :redface:did you and your friend get the tickets?

Yeah, I was naive. In one of the pre-sales I had 1 tab. I didn't know people were doing multiple tabs across multiple devices. :toofunny2:

And no, unfortunately we didn't get a ticket. It looks like even people at low hundreds didn't get a ticket either, which is WEIRD.

https://twitter.com/capivaradalorde/status/1668263777391849475

10 minutes ago, Taylena said:

I'm unsure why you are singling out that distinction as if it doesn't apply to every other tour where fans are attempting to increase their chances of obtaining a ticket. :skull:

I'm simply stating it's not 2.6 million people, miss me Taylena.

Edited by Comedor
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Maybe because Swifties can’t help themselves and instead of just praising Taylor y’all always have to end up shading other female artists in these threads for no reason at all: 

While I don’t personally condone — and in fact, I detest — when some users try to be shady towards other artists by demoting their achievements, accomplishments, or accolades, that has no bearing on what we should and shouldn’t be allowed to discuss?  The threads have no valid reason to not be allowed to remain open if other fanbases are allotted the privilege of doing so. Besides you can find trolls in any thread, from any fanbase. The Hive has theirs but I dont single them out or act like they’re representative of the fanbase as a whole.

Edit: I’m not really trying to keep discussing this, it derails the thread. My only point is that it’s nice to see this kind of celebration for female artists’ success, all across the board, for all of them, and censoring that sort of news from being more visible is an unfortunate decision. 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

So if 2.6 mil wants to buy tickets, she could sell out 43 dates in Brazil alone and make 300 mil :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.