Content creator Dream undebuts face, to release EP

GentleDance

dream-face-reveal-100322-7caea678506e4a5

I will slowly be deleting all pictures of me online, and going back to just being a gamer in a mask.

Starting with my Mr Beast Video, and my Face Reveal video, "hi, I'm Dream". I will be walking it back. I will be getting rid of everything other than my new mask.

The same company that made the spider man mask, batman mask, and many other superheroes, made me a mask so that I can be Dream all of the time. Hide my identity, even if public, at McDonalds, or any place I need to go.

thank you all from the bottom of my heart to those that supported me, even though I am ugly. I appreciate you all more than you could ever know, and I will be working on my face while I'm masked again.

'Until I End Up Dead', his new EP will be released June 23, are you excited?

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1667317214196940801?t=xdbuWx7JnVEqfKbvutyZlA&s=19

imagine making someone like this important in the world that we care whether he shows his face or not. 

civilization is rotting 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

a “shipped it but it got shipped back” tea :jonny6:

in Celebria? He should be in Nobodya

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jude said:

in Celebria? He should be in Nobodya

I wish this were true but compare “dream face reveal” search term to any pop girl (or boy or other) album in from the last 5 years in Google Trends. Even Taylor isn’t touching him.

this statement isnt going to make people say he is handsome if that was his goal lol. 

yes the internet was cruel but he also played a part in this mess by low key hyping up his own face debut and stuff. Unless he looked like an undisputable  supermodel he really shouldn't have done ALL that for the face reveal because he should know are cruel online

Edited by IBeMe

who?

also is his stage name JUST Dream? why not add more onto that?

I dont get it. This guy isnt ugly :deadbanana2: 

Edited by RedCarpet
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

He's not drop dead gorgeous but to call him ugly is a reach.

People were just mean.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

imagine making someone like this important in the world that we care whether he shows his face or not. 

civilization is rotting 

100% agree with this. This generation is making the most random and useless things important :deadbanana:

On another note, those bullying him are absolutely disgusting

4 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

spacer.png

The way he positioned himself serving Ariana only showing her right side :bibliahh:

hasn’t he already terrorized us enough with his face

• Thumbs Down 1

He's not even ugly so Idk why he's making such a fuss.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

Being a content creator means you HAVE to comfortable with the controversies and the hate... which clearly he's not, back peddling an over hyped event. :lmao: 

Must be nice to be white and have that pass. 

Had he not hyped his face reveal as much as he did, he would not have received half the backlash he ended up receiving. You do not hype up a face reveal when you look like Shane Dawson. :rip: you have to be objectively gorgeous to make a big deal out of your face.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.