the release date shared is correct, but it might be changed :celestial3:

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

25 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

the jun 23 one or july 13?

Capitol are such annoying flops.

On 6/18/2023 at 3:42 PM, Joesuxx said:

Something tells me we’re gonna have another unnecessary Ulysses length 

The signs are already there and it sucks. I just know the album is coming out early next year. If we're lucky by the end of this year

can someone explain why this isn't out yet? what is troye/his label waiting for?  :deadbanana2: 

i can't keep replaying that 15 second snippet :rip:

1 hour ago, wildsidenormani said:

can someone explain why this isn't out yet? what is troye/his label waiting for?  :deadbanana2: 

i can't keep replaying that 15 second snippet :rip:

Those replays are literally wasted streams, and I'm sure tons of people are doing the same thing. Worms for brains at the labels tbh

• Like 3

Why are y'all acting shocked about this rollout :rip: literally every non A-list artist teases the song for a month on Tik Tok before releasing these days, especially artists with a smaller (but loyal) fanbase, like Troye. If anything, they'll move it up a week or 2, but def not this week.

1 hour ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Why are y'all acting shocked about this rollout :rip: literally every non A-list artist teases the song for a month on Tik Tok before releasing these days, especially artists with a smaller (but loyal) fanbase, like Troye. If anything, they'll move it up a week or 2, but def not this week.

Sam Smith and Nicki Minaj are far from non A-list :deadbanana:

-

I just saw that Ice Spice is signed to Capitol, so it makes sense now why it’s not dropping this month. Barbie World is being sent to pop radio on the 27th.

11 hours ago, Drownxngshadows said:

The signs are already there and it sucks. I just know the album is coming out early next year. If we're lucky by the end of this year

if hes smart he'll capitalize on the momentum by dropping it this year around the time the idol is done airing

6 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

i hate tiktok its ruining the music industry

10 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

if hes smart he'll capitalize on the momentum by dropping it this year around the time the idol is done airing

i hate tiktok its ruining the music industry

Yea I agree. Especially considering the fact that he's confirmed the album is already mixed and mastered

Why would he release such a long snippet with the catchiest part of the song and have people pre-save WEEKS in advance? In what world is this a good roll out plan for a single. Let's hope it is actually coming this Friday because otherwise he and his team dropped the ball

7 hours ago, Drownxngshadows said:

Yea I agree. Especially considering the fact that he's confirmed the album is already mixed and mastered

yeah this should be out no later than Q4

On 6/19/2023 at 11:58 PM, ultrablue said:

Watch the album not come until January :rip:

not this... :dies: 

On 6/20/2023 at 6:05 PM, sam.teas said:

which one? :skull: 

waking up this morning thinking I'll listen to this on Spotify NZ in a few hours and then proceeding to come here to discover it won't be out before another 3 WEEKS?? :deadbanana4: how to ruin a whole end of week

• Like 1

Dragged out ass rollout exactly like Bloom bye :deadbanana2:

Edited by ~Start The Music
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

which one? :skull: 

I still see it coming in July, but really, I don't know :dancehall:

3 hours ago, Marceau said:

waking up this morning thinking I'll listen to this on Spotify NZ in a few hours and then proceeding to come here to discover it won't be out before another 3 WEEKS?? :deadbanana4: how to ruin a whole end of week

Now sis why would you think that when there's been no release date announcement lol

21 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Now sis why would you think that when there's been no release date announcement lol

an insider who is 99% of the time right announced it for the 23rd and then i didn’t necessarily pay attention to troye social medias to check if he announced it officially, i’m a fool :spin:

Edited by Marceau

The molasses rollout for a song called Rush is giving camp-adjacent. 

Idk a lot of small artists are always saying how pre saves actually matter a lot.  And it makes sense tbh, cause if a song gets automatically added to your library, you’re more likely to listen to it on release day, instead of having to actually look up the artist/song. 
And we don’t know but maybe the pre saves even help with playlisting whenever the song is released. 

k scratching this off my list lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.