• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Frozen99

• Born to Run

• Power love

an Alone tea but we will forgive him since he's channeling God Shop Boys in that snippet :WAP:

On 6/17/2023 at 3:25 AM, Robburro said:

In a Dream is the first Troye project I've enjoyed but jesus christ that project is one of the best things I've ever heard!

Agree. Enjoyed some tracks before that but In A Dream is pure perfection and by far his best project. Not a single skip.

19 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

i put the snippet on aha music and its saying "RELEASE DATE 2023-07-13" :skull:

Something tells me we’re gonna have another unnecessary Ulysses length Biblical ass rollout… again. 

8 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Something tells me we’re gonna have another unnecessary Ulysses length Biblical ass rollout… again. 

i feel like with artists like troye, who aren't on the charts (much) but have a dedicated fanbase, such biblical rollouts are pointless. sure, build hype but like, something every week.. this kind of teasing just kills the hype the remaining fans have :skull: 

Missing the pride month release promo is so stupid WHO is making decisions at his label. :deadbanana2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Missing the pride month release promo is so stupid WHO is making decisions at his label. :deadbanana2:

literally don't understand what's he waiting for..

His label is clearly trying to get an Unholy hit from him, but I don't think the silly Tiktok videos and cute lil' dance routines will push this song for the GP. :rip:

Some of his videos for this aren't even getting 40k likes there, so missing the opportunity to have a big moment among queer men on pride month in the hopes of reaching a broader (straight) audience isn't looking that promising so far. Let's see.

17 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Idk, but they’ve BEEN sabotaging Troye. I’ve been a fan since Happy Little Pill and peeped that they follow a strict old school rollout, but even worse is that his new songs still drop on Tuesday/Wednesday in the states as if the universal day to drop new music hasn’t been Friday since December 2013 :toofunny3:

With that being said, I hope they do better this era and adapt more to the current landscape of promotion. The old ways aren’t going to work and they’re only wasting prime time. I will say that they’re probably holding this since three big releases (Doja last week, Nicki x Ice Spice this week and Olivia the following week) will have dropped every Friday throughout the remainder of the month, but they better figure something out because pride month is the perfect opportunity to drop this and start pushing it soon after.

Also forgot to mention that Troye posted a bit of a longer snippet on TikTok and it sounds so damn good.

I LOVE the drop!

not the july date:rip:

i'll forget this by then, he really thinks the gays has the attention span huh :rip:

the fact that he hasn't announced the release date makes me feel like the july date is accurate :'(

19 hours ago, Achilles. said:

THIS. His team needs to be JAILED. :giraffe:

Hopefully it is the first Friday of July

Him not releasing a song about gay sex and poppers during Pride…

It’s over

18 minutes ago, Cain said:

Him not releasing a song about gay sex and poppers during Pride…

It’s over

Well, to be fair, the biggest Pride event in the UK, probably his main market, is in August tho. Also it's about time we get 3 months of pride instead of just one

this roll out makes me so sad / mad.. why teasing it so early, why wasting pride month with a poppers anthem.. 

Troye Sivan GIFs | Tenor

idk if thats possible but maybe aha music has a placeholder date that hasnt been updated and the release date still is jun 23 like boz said, who knows 

THIS IS NOT COMING THIS WEEK????

Not ******* July :shakeno:, poor management is why Troye’s commercial appeal has never reached the heights as his peers 

7 hours ago, ultrablue said:

Watch the album not come until January :rip:

:deadbanana2:

Give us What a Heavenly Way to Die 2.0

On 6/18/2023 at 1:12 AM, haimpedro said:

why start teasing this early???? WTF 

Success Hunger I fear even tho it’s TROYE Sivan :gayorkcat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.