• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael196

• LiamVillain

• Maroonx

• Klein

2 hours ago, Gerry I Shot said:

I mean… it’s at 645 million streams on spotify. It’s already a hit on its own, anything more is a smash. 

Exactly :dies: 

This will easily be 1.5 Billion streams in no time. Possibly even 2B if it actually has a healthy peak. 

just noticed that the biggest bullets on pop radio are

taylor &

taylor.

oh wow

If this does get an MV, I hope it's like Teenage Dream/We Found Love. I don't want a green screen'd mess.

• Like 2

This shouldnt get a video. Its too chaotic like shes in three different eras as of now :rip:

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This shouldnt get a video. Its too chaotic like shes in three different eras as of now :rip:

I kind of agree :deadbanana:

I really don't want a bad video directed by her to ruin the song. I'd rather not have one

• Like 1

This already doing stupid numbers omg :rip:

CHRIST SUMMER IS SLAYING!!!! i hope there's a music video tbh :sorry:

this is entering top 5 on US Spotify either tomorrow or Monday...

3 hours ago, Power love said:

I want her to release other songs as well :bibliahh:

August in August. 

3 hours ago, Power love said:

I want her to release other songs as well :bibliahh:

August is coming hard this year. 

Tiktok needs to seriously start a campaign to push August to #1 this year

August is a month and an half away. There’s no way they can make it a single with Karma, Cruel Summer, and whatever they release for Speak Now.

Taylor has had plenty of action with pop radio this year. She can send August as a single in 2024 and let the hype build even further :gaycat4:

• Like 1

Jesus, imagine how well this would've done as the lead back then had Me! not existed. I'm glad it's getting its justice now but I need there to be a cool music video. 

I still maintain that this song wouldn’t have done what some of you think it would’ve back in 2019. Her GP interest was at an all time low and it didn’t really fit into the soundscape then, plus TikTok didn’t have the pull it does now.

Obviously it would’ve been a bigger hit than ME! or YNTCD but it’s going to be much more successful now than it would’ve back then, I think. Things have just aligned properly for this to happen.

Also it’s only ~50K streams away from #4 on US Spotify, and would’ve been the same amount away from #3 if not for Doja’s new song debuting with higher streams than average for the #3 position. It probably isn’t done growing on streaming yet so imagine when radio peaks :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

I kinda just want a tour music video or an animated music video for this when it is close to peaking on radio. she oculd also release some cute remixes that same week to maybe possibly snatch the #1 position. 

---

August can wait until another year tbh. It will always be huge during the summer now. Its not like Cruel Summer where this may be its peak forever so its smart she is capitalizing on it NOW whereas with August she always has a chance to make it a single in like summer 2024 or 2025 tbh. 

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

I kinda just want a tour music video or an animated music video for this when it is close to peaking on radio. she oculd also release some cute remixes that same week to maybe possibly snatch the #1 position. 

---

August can wait until another year tbh. It will always be huge during the summer now. Its not like Cruel Summer where this may be its peak forever so its smart she is capitalizing on it NOW whereas with August she always has a chance to make it a single in like summer 2024 or 2025 tbh. 

How were the streams of August in 2021 and 2022? 

she better drop need after pushing this as single

The way she can just casually release a 5 year old song and have it slay the charts is insane. Her power really is unmatched :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.