Pretty Little Liars premiered 13 years ago today

lillavend3r

PLL1.png

The pilot episode drawn 2.47 million viewers and gave life to this iconic (from season 1 to 4) ABC Family/Freeform classic 

:WAP:

What's your fave A text? Fave ship? Fave liar? 

12bc2622720c85111a457abe7d60d91a.png

8rYc.gif

pretty-little-liars-seasonal-promotional

Throwback to this tragic promo pic :dies:

Alison should have been Big A and the mastermind behind everything btw

CeCe goddess and got people PRESSED when Alex was much worse

Ezra and Aria deserved the death penalty

22 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

pretty-little-liars-seasonal-promotional

Throwback to this tragic promo pic :dies:

:biblio:

The first 3 season are the only ones that are good. I don't use the rest. But iconic cast. 

31 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Alison should have been Big A and the mastermind behind everything btw

CeCe goddess and got people PRESSED when Alex was much worse

Ezra and Aria deserved the death penalty

Aria should've been A that would've been the only reason for me to continue watching tbh. 

• Like 1

The idea was cute, but it went to be a complete absurd and non-sense to me after the third season. 

The most iconic guilty pleasure show of all times :jonny4: The way this show had me gagged guessing who A was for 7 years. 

15 minutes ago, Pop said:

The most iconic guilty pleasure show of all times :jonny4: The way this show had me gagged guessing who A was for 7 years. 

Us investing 7 years of our lives for that shite ending is so :dies:

The last 2 seasons were аss but still iconic :jonny5:

Riverdale could NEVERRRRR

I loved it so much when it came out... But from season 4 i just suffered. 

Loved it and was always waiting for the next episode to come out. The ending was a disaster though.

Edited by OnlyManInTheWorld

25 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Us investing 7 years of our lives for that shite ending is so :dies:

I liked the Alex reveal. I also like that Charlotte was lying during her original reveal and was actually evil and wanted to continue the game when she was released. 

I do wish we got Alison as A instead but it was a fun ride. 

I remember the MelissA theory being the final A. It would’ve made so much more sense that whatever stupidity we got. 
The fans theories were the best thing about the show. 

PLL has some of the most stupid and nonsensical storylines I’ve ever seen and I love that for them. The excessive ridiculousness is what makes the show so iconic.

They jumped the shark after season 4 with Alison being alive. For most characters they didn’t know what to do with them. 

I remember Marlene said “A” was someone that had been around since the beginning. She annoyed me so much, you couldn’t believe a thing she said. 

Ultimately love the cast, but Troian, Janel, and Sasha carried the last few seasons. “A” should have been Wren or Ezra. They chickened out too much in the writing room and rewrote things to outsmart viewers. :rip:

Edited by Proseductice

it was a great show at first but then the storyline got too convoluted and unbelievable. the fact that they were in high school and doing all of what they did was so unrealistic, as was almost every aspect of the show. looking back at the show now, it all looks so cheaply made and like a teen version of desperate housewives 

Wasent there a big header saying anniversary threads should be 5 10 15 or 20 years and not some odd number like 13 since they are redundant and useless?

Wasted 7 years of my life only for them to finally catch A because Faux Spencer could not recite a sentence in French <3

May this show rot in the pits of hell. Only gave 2 great seasons.

Starboys23

This show dominated my middle school busrides and we would talk about the theories and **** like that 

The amount of friends I've made because of this show, we were obsessed and would always come up with theories and gag over the episodes :WAP:

Too bad Marlene butchered this. Alison being a "good girl" ruined the whole thing, she should've been -A or at least she should've had a evil twin or something. The fact Spencer was the one who had a twin was RIDICULOUS. Thank god I dropped this right before the time jump because I couldn't handle it anymore :dies:

Edit: throwback to this ICONIC episode :WAP:

Edited by Venice B

Only THEE best mystery show of all time. Lost & Twin Peaks WHO?

The way this show had me in a chokehold for a few years :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.