Who do you bank with?

Before Today

Okay so pretty much everyone uses at least one banking services. Which bank do you use and why? :sistrens:

Meridian Credit Union. 

Capital One. I'm thinking of switching, though, because they closed a couple of branches that were close to me. I have to drive all the way across town if I ever actually need to go to the bank, which I've had to do so several times over the past several months. It's been inconvenient, even with the prevalence of digital banking; that only goes so far.

Starboys23

Chase is an OG, trustworthy, has great customer services, low charges for overdrafts, great security/fraud claims team, so many branches at least in the northeast nyc area. Charles Schwab for investments.

Rabobank

My work has a credit union that I use for checking purposes. Credit unions are better in most cases but it can be a pain if there’s something I need to do in-person and I’m not close to one of their two locations.

I use Goldman Sachs for my savings because of the Apple Card thing.

• Like 1

Albert. Look it up they give 15% 20% discounts for everywhere I frequent and sometimes make like 20 bux a day in cash back discounts

1 hour ago, DamianSolo said:

Capital One. I'm thinking of switching, though, because they closed a couple of branches that were close to me. I have to drive all the way across town if I ever actually need to go to the bank, which I've had to do so several times over the past several months. It's been inconvenient, even with the prevalence of digital banking; that only goes so far.

Capital One is great for credit cards, their points are actually quite good.

Chase and SchoolsFirst for debit. 

Goldman Sachs/Apple for credit and savings.

2 hours ago, Maroonx said:

Capital One is great for credit cards, their points are actually quite good.

They are, from what I've noticed. I can still keep my credit cards through them, of course.

Wells Fargo, I’ve had no issues with them and they’re everywhere where I live 

Edited by izzy™

Capital One mostly for their high yield savings account

commonwealth :gaycat3:    

Chase cuz I’m a basic *****

that's classified information that I'm embarrassed to share...

13 hours ago, DamianSolo said:

They are, from what I've noticed. I can still keep my credit cards through them, of course.

Yes, I know... I would keep the credit cards for sure.

Truist & Navy Federal 

Chime. Moved my checkings there because I was tired of Wells Fargo pretense that I still had money on my account after paying my bills days prior and the overdrafts. 

Capital One because of their credit card options but I also have an old Bank of America account I never got around to closing and keep the minimum in

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.