• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• SchmoodRing

• Almodusa

• JustHoran

Not his debut album now when he opened for Taylor Swift a full decade ago. :deadbanana2:

hes actually the white male normani if you think about it

I'm excited for this. About time we got a full-length album!

He needs to either stick to OnlyFans or go back to RedOne

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of like this?

On 6/6/2023 at 9:33 AM, nathanspears said:

He needs to either stick to OnlyFans or go back to RedOne

Yall need to stop enforcing others to resort to sex work just because things aren't panning out in your favor. I do agree with your latter statement about working with RedOne and giving us a full album of bops. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2023 at 9:10 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

NO but this gagged me

This mismanagement of Austin Mahone and Pia Mia need to be studied! They BOTH HAD MASSIVE HITS!!!!! How did they end up dropping a debut essentially sooo late. I feel like there must be some stipulation in contracts. Because they both sing,dance,and can make HITS. I mean Pia had a Drake cosign and Austin was signed w/Cash money at a Point!?!????????? Like????!!! Bffr. 

On 6/6/2023 at 2:23 AM, XtinaStripped said:

Is he still scamming gays on Onlyfans?

blame the gays for being stupid enough in allowing their thirst to dictate common sense that he would ever be interested in giving them nudes desperados

On 6/6/2023 at 2:27 AM, Achilles. said:

Not his debut album now when he opened for Taylor Swift a full decade ago. :deadbanana2:

he was underperforming and got dropped from his label and is now independent what were you expecting lol

On 6/6/2023 at 3:10 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

he's about the drop an album and at least has put out mixtapes and singles so no not like normani

3 hours ago, blastoisebaby said:

This mismanagement of Austin Mahone and Pia Mia need to be studied! They BOTH HAD MASSIVE HITS!!!!! How did they end up dropping a debut essentially sooo late. I feel like there must be some stipulation in contracts. Because they both sing,dance,and can make HITS. I mean Pia had a Drake cosign and Austin was signed w/Cash money at a Point!?!????????? Like????!!! Bffr. 

well with pia mia the constant delays and no follow ups didn't help. it also doesn't help that the type of music that got her success is not the type of music she likes to make. she hates her pop stuff and that's all we want from her. she wants to be rnb singer and it's just not what clicks for people. with austin he debuted as a bieber clone which both helped and became his undoing. then he just started putting out terrible songs. he lowkey became a fuckboy which turned off his audience even more. the lack of musical output on top of the decline in quality didn't help. he also was jumping around with sounds and never stuck with something when it actually was showing promise from the boyband sound he had in his debut like what about love, to the pure pop like pretty and young, to his charlie puth cosplay with why don't we he could've easily been bigger if he leaned in on this but i understand he has fallen down bad in terms of his status as a celebrity and him being dropped from his label. pretty sure he's independent and has had to actually more or less rely on his onlyfans for income which is said for someone who was a promising young star at one point. 

in a perfect world austin would continue to have charlie puth write his songs, get scrapped demos or bieber rejects, become a hook boy for rappers or other artists like flo rida, pitbull, jason derulo etc. lean into the gays and give us pop bops for the club scene or whatever, be an opening act for those said artist to re establish himself, make up with camilla cabello and becky g and work with them as well. he's still young and attractive but needs to work his way up again and rebrand asap. this washed up fuckboy is not a good luck.

as for pia mia she needs to lean in on the magic she created with do it again, touch, i'm a fan, mr president, ocean drive, hot and continue to do those dj collabs to keep her name out there. she is actually really talented vocally and can perform. if it were up to me i'd make her look and sound the female version of sean paul. if he could somehow mentor and curate for her that would be amazing and the song that they made together are the type of songs i want her to make for herself.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

he's about the drop an album and at least has put out mixtapes and singles so no not like normani

this he's at least put out music consistently (even though it flopped) 

6 hours ago, Insanity said:

this he's at least put out music consistently (even though it flopped) 

he just needs to rebrand and promote and tour his off. basically reboot himself 

:deadbanana2:

Tbh I get it tho. Label did the same to Britney and Justin Timberlake: They DON'T want you to show a hint of your background if you grew up in the countrysides. 

This seems to be a direct FU to his old label. 

Him flipping off the camera actually caught me by surprise, that's the most personality I've ever seen from him. I like that, I'll listen to his album. 

4 songs in Have U Seen Her and Dirty Martini r cute

1 hour ago, livelikemusic said:

I am ready for this album to drop.

it did 

49 minutes ago, Insanity said:

it did 

woot.

Like for real 

normani debut coming in 2028 I guess 

Overall, it's mid.

10 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

:deadbanana2:

Tbh I get it tho. Label did the same to Britney and Justin Timberlake: They DON'T want you to show a hint of your background if you grew up in the countrysides. 

This seems to be a direct FU to his old label. 

Him flipping off the camera actually caught me by surprise, that's the most personality I've ever seen from him. I like that, I'll listen to his album. 

it's hard to believe this country act when he's been living in a Miami Beach penthouse for years.

1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

it's hard to believe this country act when he's been living in a Miami Beach penthouse for years.

Oh wow :deadbanana2:

shook he had enough money for that

He's nothing like Normani. You just wanted to bring her up. :toofunny2:. He's released two 8 songs eps and a 16 song mixtape. These projects have all different songs and are on Spotify and Apple Music. Those came out in 2016 and every year since then he has released 2 or 3 songs a year and some of them have music videos. He's pretty consistent despite being independent.

Anyways I forgot this was releasing. I guess I will give him a stream.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.