What Scares You?

Henry Torres

Texting while driving on mountains

werewolfs, i blame harry potter the poa film scarred me as a child I used to check the moon at night

Mice, rats (childhood trauma)

Loud noises

Darkness

Death

• Like 1

Wasps (my phobia), roaches, centipedes, stalling, stalling on a hill, stalling on a hill with traffic behind me.

Bugs, losing mental capacity (dementia, injury), homelessness and aging (but not death) :thing:

Snakes ( phobia) 

Heights ( For some sudden reason) 

Death- Although the idea of death can sound comforting at times.

Being at home alone at night, dark water (like being out in the ocean or on a lake) I don't like not being able to see what's beneath me or around me

The amount of warning points I get for no reason :biblio:

• Like 1

many things, like some people mentioned here centipedes, snakes, dirty public/shared toilets and washrooms, the deep blue sea, PITBULLS (recently learned how DANGEROUS and unpredictable those things are), water bodies that deceive people on how deep they are (i.e invisible sinkholes during floods), seaweed grazing my skin at the beach, Australia for the crazy wildlife, the AMAZON/most rainforests....

Im agoraphic. I have fear of being homeless,havin notin to eat. Physical Pain (My biggest fear)

Having deep regrets in life, not being in control of myself and being disabled in any way.

Dementia and any illness related to dementia. 

Huge ******* fat moths

6.gif

Dark water

Hotel Rwanda

Rats

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.