You get COVID before a concert of your fave, what would you do?

Space Cowboy

Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. what would you do?

• Go to the concert anyway
    • Stay at home

Imagine you test positive for covid the day before a concert of your fave you’ve been anticipating for months and you spent a fortune on it. What would you?

go outside theres no need to be scared of cornova anymore

I'm staying home. People who go are careless.

I remember I was super sick before I went and saw allday but I did test 5 times and it was negative and went even though I was sick and fainted it wasn't covid so I went 

If it was Idk I'd probably woulda cried but would never wanna give Tom the virus :weeps:

My country's guidelines don't ask you to test if you got covid anymore and you don't have to stay at home, so i'd probably just go as long as i'm feeling well enough myself :cm:

Stay home?

Wear a mask probably. The thing is if you don’t have sever symptoms, you’re not contagious anymore. Plus I’m already vaccinated and had covid before. It’s no big deal. 

I'd go, in my country you don't have to stay at home anymore even though you're positive 

When I got covid last December I barely could walk to my bathroom, so I don't think I would be able to make it through a whole concert while my body deals with covid :rip:

Cornova is over so go and slay the day 

It's rough but stay at home. Last time I felt too terrible to get out of bed anyway.

Gaga’s tour for her upcoming album that will do 3M first week and spawn 5 #1singles? The gays are just going to have to deal

1 hour ago, Negev said:

Go anyway. Covid was a hoax

**** you. I lost 3 people to COVID and had a stroke when I caught it.

• Like 3

Corona is beyond over now and it's a fad. So I would've went.

Depending on how bad I feel, if it's like the last time I had which was last year then I'd probably wouldn't go since I felt terrible and very tired. If it's like a flu then I may go.

Edited by UnusualBoy

not the covid deniers in here :rip: yuck

it depends on the guidelines and if i am physically able to go. probably not since the last time i had covid i was extremely sick.  

12 hours ago, JayG said:

**** you. I lost 3 people to COVID and had a stroke when I caught it.

I'm sorry for your loss, I was sick twice too & making light of it but I now see it's too soon for that. Much love to you :heart2:

Stay home. Why the hell would I want to be at a sweaty concert? I wouldn't have any fun, and I'd just be putting myself and others at risk.

12 hours ago, Negev said:

I'm sorry for your loss, I was sick twice too & making light of it but I now see it's too soon for that. Much love to you :heart2:

Thanks. Its ok. Its never too soon, this **** destroyed millions of lives. No joke.

If I felt like death I wouldn’t go. I wouldn’t have a good time anyway if I went. But if I got tested for whatever reason and it just came up positive I’d be like oh word? Then just double mask up. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.