Padma Lakshmi exits "Top Chef"

mokitsu

I hate this! I hope they don't hire a replacement, if anything just let Gail and Tom co-host

Honestly, it's about time they shake up the direction of that show and those who host and judge it. It could honestly use a refresh! Padma made great eye candy and was knowledgeable about food but there's no shortage of adequate replacements.

Padma gave us 20 incredible seasons, not everyone is capable of that :clap3:

Gail to host please :heart:

Noooooooo! 😭 I will miss her balance of shadiness and empathy towards the contestants. I cackle every time she tastes a dish during a Quickfire and asks things like “Did you mean to burn your fish?” but gets teary-eyed when she needs to send a contestant home. She’s great! A total MOTHER.

I will really miss her. She served so many looks, in so many episodes I'd wanna eat both the food and her (out) :jonny5:

On a serious note, I wonder who will replace her. 

this announcement on the 2nd day of pride??? homophobia 

• ATRL Administrator

Oh man that's an unexpected surprise! I can't even think of the show without her after all these years!

To quote Liz Lemon: “Who’s gonna host Top Chef?”
The end of an era. :chick3:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.