"Swish Swish" is still excellent. Why?

KatyPrismSpirit

Carried Witness so hard. My favorite single from Witness and one of her most fun songs with some of her most charismatic lyrics. Nickis feature is a top 10 Nicki feature btw. Lets praise this song that recently turned SIX years old

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

Lowkey ahead of its time. A house BANGER. She ate. And it should have gone number 1. Period.

this song almost made me want to stan katy back in the day, one of her best songs 

I genuinely believe if this was released today it could go viral on tiktok and be a smash 

Just now, Twilish said:

I genuinely believe if this was released today it could go viral on tiktok and be a smash 

it was ahead of its time honestly. it still sounds fresh today and would've definitely been much bigger during the current age of disco revival everywhere and not during the peak of trap music in 2017

Katy is the Queen of Pop for a reason and well, it's very well produced. But I have to say that between this, CTTR and Bon Appétit it's the one I listen to the least nowadays.

1 minute ago, Breakdown said:

Katy is the Queen of Pop for a reason and well, it's very well produced. But I have to say that between this, CTTR and Bon Appétit it's the one I listen to the least nowadays.

The way i still use all regularly + Roulette. Honestly Witness is so underrated. Its hate was forced

It may have been better received if released today. At the time, it was another meme song that was accompanied by a terrible music video and followed/preceded by other terrible meme/woke songs. 

3 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Cute :clap3:

2017 was wild. 

one of the best music years tbh. melodrama, reputa, witness, DAMN., jay z, ctrl, masseduction, dont smile at me :celestial2: it was sm fun

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

one of the best music years tbh. melodrama, reputa, witness, DAMN., jay z, ctrl, masseduction, dont smile at me :celestial2: it was sm fun

Rainbow from Kesha, some outflows from Joanne era, Halsey's album, multiple of radio fodders.

Edited by Fastlane

18 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The way i still use all regularly + Roulette. Honestly Witness is so underrated. Its hate was forced

I stanned the Witness era and album extremely hard, it was everything tbh. But for some reason I don't really use it much anymore. Though I wouldn't rule it out to happen again sometime in the future. Yes, it's very underrated. Déjà Vu, Tsunami and Power alone :alexz:

22 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Swish Swish, Roulette, Tsunami, Bon Appetit, Witness are BOPS....the rest deserved lashings 

I just wish it had a proper video that wasnt so meme.

Its funny how BA and SS are lowkey some of her freshest sounding bops after all these years. :ghostface:

4 minutes ago, fentypark said:

you fr? :bibliahh:

honey you literally stan the city flops. :rip: let's be serious

The lies and gaslighting in this thread :biblionny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.