Beyoncé's iconic GRAMMYs outfit to be on display at Kensington Palace

Lovett

7 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

The fact that she has so many iconic and memorable dresses that everyone thought it was something different. :allears:

Exactly! 

6 hours ago, Thor said:

The fact that even some of her stans didn’t know it was going to be that one shows its not iconic.

Never change, Hive :lmao:

The fact that you thought this was a drag and not highlighting the fact that she has multiple iconic looks. :lmao: Such a kii that you've been mad for so many years over her. Never change.

iconic?

when I think of grammys the Jlo dress comes to mind and the gaga egg red carpet and that's it.

:lakitu:

Edited by Steve Johnson

Legendary tingz.

A garment fit for a maternal queen. 

1 hour ago, Xtina23 said:

Is the iconic dress in the same room as us right now?

No, it's on display at Kensington Palace. :heart:

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

I cackled :dies:

--

In all honestly I think this has become a very recognisable look for her. I've seen pictures of that performance used for unrelated Beyonce articles/media a lot throughout the years. 

5 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I cackled :dies:

--

In all honestly I think this has become a very recognisable look for her. I've seen pictures of that performance used for unrelated Beyonce articles/media a lot throughout the years. 

This.

Aside from the Hold Up look and the SB performance look, I think it's the most recognizable outfit to come from the Lemonade era.

Things a lot less iconic are deemed such on ATRL without much back-and-forth. I'm not sure why people need to come here in this thread to correct one word that isn't even wrong.

18 hours ago, MrLovett said:

The fact that you thought this was a drag and not highlighting the fact that she has multiple iconic looks. :lmao: Such a kii that you've been mad for so many years over her. Never change.

The fact that actual facts always have you fuming :lmao:

22 minutes ago, Thor said:

The fact that actual facts always have you fuming :lmao:

It figures that you'd think that. :lmao:

18 hours ago, tshwark said:

when I think of grammys the Jlo dress comes to mind and the gaga egg red carpet and that's it.

This is an actual palace — a place reserved for matters of class and exquisite taste. The tacky and the freaky stuff (egg dresses, meat dresses... etc) is unlikely to make the cut regardless of its own quality or popularity.

Nothing "iconic" about it :clown:

But purely in terms of aesthetics and craftsmanship, it is a beautiful dress.

A non-iconic but stunning dress from a stunning performance of a sleep-inducing song that’s worthy of display because it was worn by the equally iconic and stunning Beyoncé. :heart2:

12 hours ago, MrLovett said:

:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.