Beyoncé's iconic GRAMMYs outfit to be on display at Kensington Palace

Lovett

That dress was amazing, she literally looked like a Goddess of love :WAP:

• Like 1

just because beyonce wore it doesnt make it iconic 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 9

I was asking myself what iconic dress and this was the only Bey grammy outfit I could think of so slay :clap3:

Edited by TSwiftie

Because wore it, it makes it iconic :clap3:

1 hour ago, arceus said:

That’s exactly the prestige her name brings to any garment. Get with the times or stew in the blues :cool:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Junlin said:

Iconic? :matty:

1 hour ago, arceus said:

25 minutes ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

Iconic? Since when? :rip:

So you're saying non-iconic outfits get displayed at exhibits at Kensington Palace? :fan: Keep fuming, girls!

• Like 1

Deserved! You see the dress and it speaks directly to you which event it was. 

I remember my colleagues talking about this performance the next day like crazy. 

• Like 1

the tears in here :bibliahh: Bey making the uglies fume over a piece of fabric. The POWER.

Honestly it’s a beautiful and iconic dress, but Beyoncé deserves better than to be associated with the British Monarchy. 

I really did not know which dress to expect, but I am pleasantly surprised. This is a good pick.

Love drought you will always be famous 

The fact that even some of her stans didn’t know it was going to be that one shows its not iconic.

Never change, Hive :lmao:

While the dress is not iconic in the way the cone-bra is, coming in here to say it's not iconic at all shows a lack critical thought. It's clearly an iconic look, as you can see it and probably know exactly who wore it and when. It's not some basic gown that doesn't denote any information beyond that.

Anyway, it may be my favourite performance look of her's. It's so stunning, and the way it highlighted her pregnant form, the way the crown was made, the colours matching the gold of her skin, it's brilliant, and the associated performance is a stunning work of art too.

The dress was over the top and preposterous. For GRAMMYs standards at least. This is something you wear to a extravagant fashion gala or something

It was okay for the  performance but not accepting awards and stuff

8 hours ago, arceus said:

Well now it's in a royal exhibition so where do we go from here? 

The fact that she has so many iconic and memorable dresses that everyone thought it was something different. :allears:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.