City Haunts
Do You Love Me Yet?
Members Only
Green Eyes :: Siena
Foreign Language
Talking To Myself
Pop The Balloon

Their last album was so good, can't wait for it :party:

the next single is Keeping You Around, coming a week before the drop of the album 

I keep hearing the lead on the radio :heart2:

WTTDCC and Overcome are both AMAZING. Can't wait.

I’m so ready. Hopefully there’s more absolute bangers like Welcome To The DCC on there.

Such consistent good quality in all their albums.

:jonny2:

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing them live tomorrow. I am pretty hyped.

34 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

Seeing them live tomorrow. I am pretty hyped.

Have fun! Let us know then! :celestial2:

• 2 weeks later...

After the lead, which really knocks, I thought this was a total change of sound and they are going for full Dawn FM rip off era, but I just heard the album and it's a bit of everything I guess? Haven't heard their stuff post debut, but I assume pop rock is their main thing overall, that's where Tomorrow Is Closed, Members Only or City Haunts led. Do You Love Me Yet? is a super fun track, dance pop with their own rock tinge and some gorgeous disco strings. Foreign Language is a stand out too, very bright a bit Tame Impala esque bop. Overall they make it work pretty cohesively, Pop The Balloons is a bit of a weird closer, cause it's much heavier alt-rock song.

Randomly seeing them in two weeks so let me know which songs should I get to know outside of this album :bird:

11 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

After the lead, which really knocks, I thought this was a total change of sound and they are going for full Dawn FM rip off era, but I just heard the album and it's a bit of everything I guess? Haven't heard their stuff post debut, but I assume pop rock is their main thing overall, that's where Tomorrow Is Closed, Members Only or City Haunts led. Do You Love Me Yet? is a super fun track, dance pop with their own rock tinge and some gorgeous disco strings. Foreign Language is a stand out too, very bright a bit Tame Impala esque bop. Overall they make it work pretty cohesively, Pop The Balloons is a bit of a weird closer, cause it's much heavier alt-rock song.

Randomly seeing them in two weeks so let me know which songs should I get to know outside of this album :bird:

That sounds great!!!

i saw then two weeks ago and I loved every second of it, they are an incredible live band.

Impossible, Futureproof, Honey Whiskey, Trip Switch are some of the standouts.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

That sounds great!!!

i saw then two weeks ago and I loved every second of it, they are an incredible live band.

Impossible, Futureproof, Honey Whiskey, Trip Switch are some of the standouts.

Thanks you, let me listen :alexz3:

37 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

You’re welcome :bird:

but no seriously this sounds good, I discovered WTTDCC on the radio tonight and I was immediately hooked. Overcome is nice too, definitely perched for the album now 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Oh, so it already l-worded or is it a sneak you got :lakitu:?

I'm glad to hear not all the album is in the 80s throwback trend, because they sound good in it, but pure rock and pop-rock is where they excel the most. For her last album they had a single called Phobia, which was in the Billie Eilish vein but somehow they managed to make it work into their brand :dies:

Their closers have been always some calmer song, except for their EPs, where they got ultra heavy but emotional songs as closers, so I'm perched to see how it's gonna be this time :bird:

ALBUM PREVIEW! So happy to hear some heavier bangers on there (as they promised). FRIDAY CANNOT COME QUICK ENOUGHHH!

5 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

ALBUM PREVIEW! So happy to hear some heavier bangers on there (as they promised). FRIDAY CANNOT COME QUICK ENOUGHHH!

I'm gonna totally love Members Only, Foreign Language and Do You Love Me Yet, can't wait for Friday :duca:

Foreign Language sounds so good

10 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

I'm gonna totally love Members Only, Foreign Language and Do You Love Me Yet, can't wait for Friday :duca:

OMG THEY'RE MY 3 ANTICIPATED ONES TOO?!

I don't see anybody and I mean ANYBODY talking about Foreign Language and Members Only! They're the perfect pop-leaning rock songs I want from these lads. 😭🧡

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DancingShoes said:

Foreign Language sounds so good

Yessssss! :heart2:

Besties, who's listening?! 

8 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Besties, who's listening?! 

Just finished my first listen and I absolutely loved it!! They didn't disappoint, it was bop after bop :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

I went through so many emotions while listening, and the album felt full of surprises:superman:

Green Eyes gave me so much calm, then Do You Love Me Yet made me dance the hell out of it and made me so happy, but then Pop The Balloon made me so terrified (in the good sense, it would fit so well in a horror movie :dies:)

There are so many things to dissect, but I loved Members Only as I expected, the solo was insane, and the intro and outro felt like a callback to Trip Switch, and City Haunts did the same with Drawing Pins. Talking To Myself is amazing, and I didn't expect to like Tomorrow Is Closed so much :hippo:

Edited by BrokenMachine

I listened to it too a couple of times! 

Such a great album! 

The 1-2-3 punch of Do You Love Me Yet? - Members Only - Green Eyes :: Siena is out of this world :WAP:

Can't wait to keep listening! 

“Do You Love Me Yet?” Wooow. Absolute favorite, and I liked Pop The Balloon too. 

:clap3: It’s a good album but I think Moral Panic had more songs I connected to over this one so far. I’ve got to give it more listens though! 

I wish the whole album sounded like Do You Love Me Yet? Those strings do such a great job here.  :jonny: The production is insane!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.