Tekken: T8 has sold 2 million copies

Year of Shadow

OBSESSED with Reina. Love my custom for her. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Apolonio

• noonbob

• Stardom

The storymode gagging me except

Spoiler

I wish Jun had a bigger involvement in the plot. At least she's alive & seemingly being set up for a bigger presence in Tekken 9 though :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

50 minutes ago, Rogue said:

OBSESSED with Reina.

She is good to play with, right!

:jonny5:

The story was good, however I was really OVER with...

Spoiler

Jin/Kazuya fighting scenes/gameplay, There was soo much I was like...

jasmine-masters.gif

Especially those last two chapters.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

I-

We love promo :clap3: 

I forgot to buy a ps5 for this :rip: 

give me a week or two  :suburban:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Katamari said:

I forgot to buy a ps5 for this :rip: 

*sad Clive Rosfield noises*

Haha

It's really massive next to the ps4 so I think vertical is the best way to set up the ps5. 

9 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

*sad Clive Rosfield noises*

Haha

It's really massive next to the ps4 so I think vertical is the best way to set up the ps5. 

I am still playing FF 11 and I got 10 next

who has the the time for Clive and his harem :redface:

• Haha 2

They did Steve so dirty! He looks horrid in T8.

He used to be so hot!

5D0U1DT.png

BgpcYJR.png

updated the albums artwork too :jonny5:

sounds so good

i know ms grimes is happy they are back too :fan: 

gameplay is amazing and the characters look really good :jonny: the story though was weird and short and I wish we had more stages :rip: I died at

Angel Jin
I was really hoping
Unknown would be the real villian but they haven’t used that part of Jun

I always wished Wolf Spirit would become a main character in the storyline. 

tekken-tag-wolf-portrait.jpg

• Like 1

The way my PC is STRUGGLING to play this game when I could play the betas + demo completely fine :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Stardom said:

The way my PC is STRUGGLING to play this game when I could play the betas + demo completely fine :deadbanana4:

That's why I got it on PS5, although kinda wish I hadn't now. Played it Saturday/Sunday now I'm done :deadbanana4:

Haven't even finished the character episodes :rip:

Edited by noonbob
  • Like 1

I’m going back to Asuka for the time being. She’s a lot more fun to play with compared to T7. There’s way too many Reinas. 

On 1/30/2024 at 2:04 AM, Stardom said:

Moving the game's files to my SSD actually reduced the lag massively for anybody else that might have the same problem. Hopefully it stays that way :eli:

Also fxck Steve 

ZaSQ2fQ.gif

• Haha 2

Lemme go learn Lili 

T8 really toned down Nina’s complex game style and made her easily accessible than ever. I didn’t really put in the time with her in the past so I tended to skip over her but compared to T7 she’s fun to play as. People say she’s better because of the buffs she gained other say she got nerfed. 

• Like 1

Kind of feel like buying tekken 5 again :’( 

I broke my old disc in middle school by sitting on it and never got it replaced :redface:

On 1/29/2024 at 4:27 AM, Hey Dude said:

I always wished Wolf Spirit would become a main character in the storyline. 

tekken-tag-wolf-portrait.jpg

Agreed! He was a hunk! :snowman:

This is currently my #1 game until FF7 Rebirth comes out. Im a Lili Main but i really wanna get good with all of the girls. I actually like Reina and Acuzena. :clap3: Ive also been having  a lot of fun with victor even though his moves are super Cheesy. I feel a nerf coming on with him. I really just wish there were better female customizations, i can only use the same cute shirts so many time. :doc: 

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2024 at 6:04 PM, Stardom said:

Just get a ps5. :) 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

This is currently my #1 game until FF7 Rebirth comes out. Im a Lili Main but i really wanna get good with all of the girls. I actually like Reina and Acuzena. :clap3: Ive also been having  a lot of fun with victor even though his moves are super Cheesy. I feel a nerf coming on with him. I really just wish there were better female customizations, i can only use the same cute shirts so many time. :doc: 

I feel like they’re definitely gonna do a customization dlc or upgrade. I kinda wish we got long hairstyles like Lili’s. The customization is bare bones right now. Some of the options don’t make sense to me like giving us only a little bit of lipstick and makeup options instead of making it functional with the color wheel. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

Just get a ps5. :) 

I won't be doing that :heart:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rogue said:

I feel like they’re definitely gonna do a customization dlc or upgrade. I kinda wish we got long hairstyles like Lili’s. The customization is bare bones right now. Some of the options don’t make sense to me like giving us only a little bit of lipstick and makeup options instead of making it functional with the color wheel. 

Right, we ******* need more customization.

And they won't do this for free but give us LEGACY outfits for og characters ffs!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.