Tekken: T8 has sold 2 million copies

Hiatus

Zafina looks incredible, queen :jonny: ugh my kings Claudio, Jin, Shaheen and Lars are even hotter now :jonny: 

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• Apolonio

• noonbob

• Stardom

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

kazumi and heihachi are OUT!

Victor is ok. He’s giving me Noctis infused successor tbh. :skull: 

21 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Victor is ok. He’s giving me Noctis infused successor tbh. :skull: 

Looks more like French Raven or Raiden in a business suit :russ: Hey are you near CT? Nns; anyway... excited for T8! This might make me put SF down for a week or two.

39 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Okay I have to take it back, The character looks cool and hot, I LOVE the stage and the music.

:suburban:

WaiT this is such a bop 

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Now we just wait for

Hide contents

Heihachi's 50th son to show up

All these ******* is my sons

Isn't

Spoiler

it a girl?

9 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Isn't

Hide contents

it a girl?

Spoiler

I think the roster leak had a blonde guy. At first I was like "Oh Steve is here" and then saw another Steve and was like "wait what"

3 hours ago, Stardom said:

I'm begging them to stop with the ugly EDM tracks. They already ruined Tag2 & T7's soundtrack with it :skull:

TK8 soundtrack is shaping up to be an upgrade compared to TK7, i can stand the generic dubstep from that game :rip:

• Like 1

they didnt have enough in the budget  to bring back broken ass noctis so they had to make one of their own :ryan3:

here for it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Stardom said:

I'm begging them to stop with the ugly EDM tracks. They already ruined Tag2 & T7's soundtrack with it :skull:

agree the diversity that t5/DR and t6 had with their songs is fantastic

they were trying to redo t4's EDM heavy sound ost but failed tbh :redface:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigBangStan said:

TK8 soundtrack is shaping up to be an upgrade compared to TK7, i can stand the generic dubstep from that game :rip:

I agree that it sounds better than the generic EDM trash in TK7, but it still isn't really to my taste nnn :deadbanana4:

Long gone are the days where each character would get a stage/theme befitting of them :gaycat6:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stardom said:

I agree that it sounds better than the generic EDM trash in TK7, but it still isn't really to my taste nnn :deadbanana4:

Long gone are the days where each character would get a stage/theme befitting of them :gaycat6:

This! Nina's themes were always the place to be.

:jonny5:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, noonbob said:

Okay I have to take it back, The character looks cool and hot, I LOVE the stage and the music.

:suburban:

daddy :jonny: the new voice for Get Ready for the Next Battle is awful :rip: the old one was iconic

1 hour ago, Stardom said:

I also miss how back in T1 - T3 most of the stages were outdoors and showed nature, landmarks from all over the world. 

Now we just (mostly) get depressing post-apocolyptic **** :skull:

• Like 2

This new grandpa looks like a guest character to me for some reason. Anyway... I don't know why they keep cluttering base roster with meme characters like Kuma and Panda. At least make them use 1 roster slot or something.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

This new grandpa looks like a guest character to me for some reason. Anyway... I don't know why they keep cluttering base roster with meme characters like Kuma and Panda. At least make them use 1 roster slot or something.

Right. Tekken 4 was the only game where they got the system right with these dumb characters. Panda/Kuma shared one slot. 

I’m truly baffled on why these characters keep coming back because we all know how Harada loves his character usage data. And I almost never see anyone use Kuma/Panda. If anything out of the big bulky characters everyone runs to Jack. Idgi. Harada is most likely just biased. 

• Thanks 1

I stopped admiring the direction of the games since Tekken 6, although I liked the stages and more realistic designs in that game, it's where the downfall started. I wish after Tekken 8 they will start going back to the Tekken 4 direction. It's my favorite game in terms of design, stages and story.

Also, Tekken 8 lacks a great number of base roster characters. It feels like something is missing. They could have added Katarina, Lucky Chloe, Josie, Kunimitsu etc. in the base roster and add some legacy characters as DLC instead. They should try and bring new characters in the spotlight while also making the fans able to enjoy the classic ones. Also, Kuma and Panda really have to go once and for all. Victor is fine, but he doesn't fit to the Tekken aesthetic. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.