Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross to Score ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Movie

YoungDreamer

AtticusRossTrentReznor-1.jpeg

TRENT REZNOR AND Atticus Ross have been tapped to score the CG-animated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem movie, director Jeff Rowe revealed on Sunday. The film arrives on Aug. 2 via Paramount Pictures. Rowe confirmed the score news after Tony Hawk had recently leaked during a podcast that Ross and Reznor were working on it when the skateboarding legend had visited them.

“Well now that my teenage hero @tonyhawk has leaked that my music heroes are doing this I can add that the score is absolutely AMAZING,” Rowe tweeted on Sunday. “Exhilarating, terrifying, heartbreaking, full of sounds I didn’t know existed. I don’t have the vocabulary to describe it. I love it so much.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/trent-reznor-atticus-ross-score-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-mutant-mayhem-1234743624/

these two make my favorite scores 

it's weird that they use tribe in the trailer to create a fun vibe but the movie is going to have trent and atticus in the score.

I think you get a better idea of the score from the new trailer 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.