bebe-rexha-warner-grammys-party-2023-billboard-1-1548.jpg

Water

max-red.jpg

Fire

rita-ora-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Earth

GettyImages-1287136106.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

Air

Long ago, Kosovo lived in harmony. Then, everything changed when Serbia attacked... Only thee Mother, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed her most, she vanished. A hundred years passed and the homosexuals and I discovered the new Mother, an Albanian girl named Dua Lipa. And although her mothering skills are great, she has a lot to learn before she's ready to save anyone. But I believe Dua can save the world.

• Like 8

Kosovo isn’t Serbia.

I wish I could say I was surprised. A damn fool.

9 hours ago, velocity said:

And how are you not a nationalist? :toofunny3:

Everyone on the Balkans are nationalists. They're insufferable people. Their countries are shitholes (politics, human rights, people behavior and attitudes) yet they would go to great lengths to defend their country.

Edited by iknowplaces
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 hours ago, Pendulum said:

ou that's not-

mte :dies: 

14 hours ago, VicHugo said:

Albanian fascists will never own Kosovo. 

cope harder

Is this another Crimea, Ukraine being stolen by Russia situation. 

Sorry they don't teach us world history/geography in Canadian schools. 

What a stupid thing to say. 

It's like a German calling Königsberg (Former capital of Prussia, Now Kaliningrad) the Heart of Germany. 

10 hours ago, iknowplaces said:

Everyone on the Balkans are nationalists. They're insufferable people. Their countries are shitholes (politics, human rights, people behavior and attitudes) yet they would go to great lengths to defend their country.

u have to remember where they came from. 

They are so poor and backwards bc Russia ruled over them for 40 years. (The west also didn't do enough to re-integrate them). 

• Thumbs Down 1

This man always says dumb ****.

3 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

Is this another Crimea, Ukraine being stolen by Russia situation. 

Sorry they don't teach us world history/geography in Canadian schools. 

No, but Serbian nationalists try to create a false equivalency to trick you into sympathizing with them

• Like 1

19 hours ago, stevyy said:

They are so poor and backwards bc Russia ruled over them for 40 years. (The west also didn't do enough to re-integrate them). 

What is this FALSE and IGNORANT take??? What the hell? It's 2023 and you Westerners are still calling EE and Balkan countries poor and backward? 

First of all, Russia did not directly rule over the Balkans. Second, countries like Yugoslavia (which Serbia and Kosovo were part of) and Albania were not even under the Soviet sphere of influence. 

I always feel like walking on egg shells when discussing politics/history with Europeans. What I am going to say is that a friend went over to Serbia for pride last year and said that he felt incredibly unsafe as the actual police tried to intervene what seemed to be a peaceful protest which turned into a riot. He said that Serbia was the most hostile country he's been to. 

It's hard to believe that this is still happening in an European country. Basic rights are met with hostility by Eastern European countries (leaders and a portion of their citizens) and I suppose they will never catch up with the West in terms of civility and development. I hope I am not coming across as a snotty person but having a conversation about gay rights in Serbia really makes one wonder how different they culturally are from Western and Northern Europeans and that Europe is very unlikely to be seen as one someday. 

I'm Albanian myself. Serbs like to stir trouble. They always will, they always have. That's why all of their neighbouring countries detest them.

I wonder if they will ever be let inside EU, like Kroatia (I'm sure Serbia is till FUMING)

Serbia has to remove its head out of Russia's disease ridden ******* first.

23 hours ago, stevyy said:

u have to remember where they came from. 

I'm sorry WHAT? Where did you learn your history from because this is...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.