Mexican Olympian turns to OnlyFans to raise funds for his training

Jotham

diego-balleza-1.jpg?resize=1200,817&zoom=1

Facing financial difficulties ahead of the Paris Olympics, Mexican diver Diego Balleza decides to turn to OnlyFans as a way to raise money to keep his training going

Mexican diver Diego Balleza launched his OnlyFans account, a subscription platform where he shares exclusive content with his followers to earn a monthly income after government funding was cut in a row between the Mexican Swimming Federation (FMN) and World Aquatics.

Balleza, who finished fourth in the men’s synchronised 10m platform at the Tokyo Olympics, is facing financial difficulties ahead of the Paris 2024 Games and decided to turn to the content platform as a way to raise money to keep his training going.

“It has sparked a bit of controversy, but as they say, there is no good or bad publicity. I’m a person who likes his body that has worked for 21 years. I have no shame about my figure,” Balleza told Reuters.

Read more

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• khalyan

• Headlock

• CBC

Let me subscribe real quick  :clap3:

Edited by BigBangStan

Wouldn't something like this disqualify him though?

8 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

Wouldn't something like this disqualify him though?

No :rip: Why would it? People get sponsorships to pay for training all the time, he’s just making the money himself.

why do u need so much money to train to dive? :rip: just find a public pool with a diveboard 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 21

3 minutes ago, May said:

why do u need so much money to train to dive? :rip: just find a public pool with a diveboard 

He also needs to, you know, eat and have a place to live :priceless: Not to mention traveling, paying coaches, staff, physical therapists, doctors, etc. Being a professional athlete is expensive as hell and requires such a massive time commitment that you can’t normally work a different job to pay for it. It’s why most have sponsorships from companies to pay for everything.

Also you cannot practice Olympic-level diving at a public pool. I realize you were likely trolling but :rip: For one the pool needs to be like 50ft deep so he doesn’t crack his head open :priceless:

Edited by Headlock
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Uh oh, here comes the ATRL moral police to shame somebody who already spends most of his time in a speedo anyway...

If he wants to do OF, let the man do OF.

• Like 1

Let me subscribe to show support for my fellow Mexicanos :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, The7thStranger said:

Uh oh, here comes the ATRL moral police to shame somebody who already spends most of his time in a speedo anyway...

And you know these same people readily consume OF content. But god forbid OF creators have real lives and interests outside of being a sexual object :)

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

And you know these same people readily consume OF content. But god forbid OF creators have real lives and interests outside of being a sexual object :)

blue-tea.gif&sp=1685170022T4d5f00d393be8

Not people celebrating the fact that someone has to turn to sex work. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Let me help his funding! :gaycat5:

• Like 1

Lmao at all of you giving head and a s s to every guy on grindr but at the same time telling this guy something about morals loooool

I thought it'd be Arthur Nory, but he's not even Mexican :clown:

Is he gay?

He’s about to earn about 10x of what a promoter would pay him so good for him

Not everyone has mommy and daddy’s trust fund money or a full ride and scholarship from a multimillion dollar university like Americans have. :biblio: he’s doing what he has to do and it isn’t illegal. When did ATRL all turn into ugly boomers/Karens? :biblio:

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

Also you cannot practice Olympic-level diving at a public pool. I realize you were likely trolling but :rip: For one the pool needs to be like 50ft deep so he doesn’t crack his head open :priceless:

not if he just used a short diving board :rip: it doesn’t have to be 100ft tall like in the olympics it’s practise

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.