Slayyyter - "Out of Time"

RideOrDie

haven’t listened to any leaks or live performances from her in a while so i was kinda expecting something different from this style of music…but her production has improved drastically and she sounds great!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sam.teas

• Alex

• Delirious

• Freaky Prince

SOTY :jonny: 

39 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

her production has improved drastically and she sounds great!

23 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

She's come so far wow :jonny:

Yeah. It's really worth noting what major upgrade she made from recording parody-sounding SoundCloud-lite songs like Platform Shoes, Mine, Daddy AF (her entire debut mixtape basically) to actually greatly crafted pieces of modern pop with decent songwriting. I never thought I would stan her but her upcoming record really impressed me and I can only applaud her for that. :clap3: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

haven’t listened to any leaks or live performances from her in a while so i was kinda expecting something different from this style of music…but her production has improved drastically and she sounds great!

I feel like TP was a transition from the hyperpop/Ayesha sound of her debut to a polished pop sound of this new era, since TP had both sides

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Yeah. It's really worth noting what major upgrade she made from recording parody-sounding SoundCloud-lite songs like Platform Shoes, Mine, Daddy AF (her entire debut mixtape basically) to actually greatly crafted pieces of modern pop with decent songwriting. I never thought I would stan her but her upcoming record really impressed me and I can only applaud her for that. :clap3: 

Is it the pop bible of 2020s? :clap3:

It's perfectly fine but it's very MOR for an alt pop girl - there's a thousand other girls I could see releasing this. A disheartening direction for her.

A deeper dive into the Chromatics direction suggested by the visuals would be cool but it's not really her lane ig.

Such a good song, miss Slayyyter doesn't disappoints :WAP:

9 hours ago, Bicassie said:

The way she’s about to release the type of album kim is not allowed to drop from her GP-pandering label :sistrens:

also sis i’m on a discord break until i’m skinny

we saw u online on discord today girl :rip: 

ot: amazing song, album will be excellent.

ok nvm this is such a banger but still, i feel like it's missing something :rockon:

I was never into her but this is a bop 

I'll be streaming :clap3:

On 6/1/2023 at 1:21 PM, bestfiction said:

umusic? is she on Universal now?

FADER label is distributed through Virgin Music which is owned by UMG

C'mon Future Starts Now pretty cousin!

Sounds very Petras influenced indeed. But a cute bop nonetheless 

This is one of those songs that’s already pretty killer on first listen but will only get better and better.

15 minutes ago, jóga said:

ngl I saw her ig live and I would totally venmo Cathy 50 bucks rn 

Ddd why? 

27 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Ddd why? 

she’s “found herself in a few financial pickles.” Buy out of time on iTunes 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.