Slayyyter - "Out of Time"

RideOrDie

Why is Tear Me Open on this album. Isn’t that a TP reject.

We’ve also had Plastic for like over a year right? I’m kind of over it now.

I’m not feeling as enthusiastic about this album considering we’ve got the entire thing again.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sam.teas

• Alex

• Delirious

• Freaky Prince

Miss Belladona went OFF on tour :jonny4: so ready for this

All the l-words we have are all bops so this will be cute 

19 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Miss Belladona went OFF on tour :jonny4: so ready for this

She did exactly that, it was my first time seeing her live and she’s gone so far. Great vocals, energy and stage presence. Perched for new music because the new songs she performed sounded amazing. 

3 minutes ago, Slap said:

She did exactly that, it was my first time seeing her live and she’s gone so far. Great vocals, energy and stage presence. Perched for new music because the new songs she performed sounded amazing. 

Yes!!! I’ve “followed” slayyyter since 2019 but I had literally never paid attention to her music in a serious way, other than Alone and Clouds. Watching her live was amazing and definitely made me a fan :'(  

• Like 3

well the song leaked

3 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

well the song leaked

The added verse :ahh:

23 hours ago, Sanguine said:

Make Up is garbage and her worst song. Literally sounds like Bella Poarch or something

The album is perfect now :jonnycat: Her best! Now release My Body

You lieddddddd

@Bicassie leaking the song is so... :deadbanana2:

How many women is she going to leak and sabotage before someone takes action against her...

This is such a weak lead single choice, Memories of You / Belladonna / My Body would've been perfect

Girl Like Me should've been the lead to immediately get all the gays back on board but :michael:

6 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Memories of You / Belladonna / My Body would've been perfect

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952fidneq1917zcaz8meoj

Well she knows about the album leaking and she’s pissed lol . I genuinely feel bad for her cause like wtf :rip: 

Why has everyone heard the entire album + outtakes when nothing has even officially started yet? :rip:

why didn’t she start this era with the Tove tour earlier this year? the album should be out by now and we don’t even have the lead yet

with what happened with TP leaking i’d think she wouldn’t sit on finished stuff for so long anymore :rip: 

Edited by Scandalous

On 5/30/2023 at 5:39 PM, Slap said:

This!! Saw her last week and I was so impressed by her vocals, I really didn't know she could actually sing lol. Her stage presence was also amazing to see

don’t complain about your album leaking when you’ve done nothing to improve your security (especially when your last album leaked 5 months in advance :rip:)

these sessions have been going around since early last year :ahh: 

14 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

don’t complain about your album leaking when you’ve done nothing to improve your security (especially when your last album leaked 5 months in advance :rip:)

these sessions have been going around since early last year :ahh: 

How is she complaining ?

3 minutes ago, 305 said:

How is she complaining ?

someone in here just posted that she’s pissed. which is understandable but also ironic considering she took no precautions after the troubled paradise leak. 

it’s definitely wrong to leak upcoming releases but clearly her database source has been breached :rip:

6 minutes ago, OrellC said:

When is this out?

On 5/26/2023 at 7:14 AM, RideOrDie said:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.